NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

First of all, the package of this cream is just so luxurious! The size is also bigger than expected. The texture is very moisturizing and light, and there is not scent to it. It did not sting my sensitive eyes. I have to use it longer to see the full benefits, but the composition is very promising 🤗

22c1f887-cc43-4287-a7da-ce4cffb6a108
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Bought this cream according to the recommendation of my beautician. The packaging is super beautiful! The smell is subtle, moisturizing is excellent. The texture is medium light, not too oily so I also use it in the summer season. My skin is sensitive, but the cream did not sting and there are no swelling after use. My age is 34 and it works excellent. The quality is high, in relation to the price. The use is very economical. Highly recommend!

oh wow! super creme, I am using it for around three weeks. Just turned 33 and l have tired skin under my eyes with the first signs of aging (active facial expression and lack of sleep). this cream works on me perfectly. I already see the result - skin is moistured and more full, looks more smooth. The cream has no scent, doesn´t irritate if gets too close to the eyes. and the size 35 ml is quite big in comparison to other creams. the package is beautiful, also works as a gift!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have horrendous hereditary dark circles and bags. This eye cream depuffed them and brightened my eyes sooo well! I have tried all kinds of eye creams, from high end to drug store, literally everything, nothing has helped except this one! My husband even noticed! never ever will I try anything else. My eyes look so bright and moisturized and the quality is so great. I'm a for lifer now!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I think I've found my new go-to eye cream. I'm in my early 40s, so I was starting to get fine wrinkles and decided it was time to add an eye cream to my regimen. I did a lot of research into ingredients as I have sensitive skin and most eye creams sting or cause irritation. This one is so gentle yet effective. It has acetyl hexapeptide-8 which is known as the "botox" peptide which helps to reduce fine wrinkles. I've definitely seen a difference, it plumps and smooths the skin with a long list of beneficial and moisturizing ingredients. And I like the tube packaging so you're not dipping into a jar.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Bought this one as an experiment as (unlike many others, but we're all different) did not like other products by this brand. Luckily, this eye cream is great! The texture is so nourishing and creamy yet light enough for my under eye area. I will need to see the effect for some longer time, but my first impressions are really good and definitely different from another similar product of this brand. The only disappointment is packaging: it's great and beautiful, but so much excessive... I'm not an eco-crazy person, but I'm trying to be a bit more responsible, I have no idea why anyone would need that lots of waste as an addition to a wonderful eye cream

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This is a nice lightweight eye cream, hydrates and does give me any irritation or milia but after finishing a whole tube I’ve seen no changes. Wont’t buy it again, I’d only recommend for younger skin not too worried about lines yet. The tin that it comes in is beautiful though

ca5a633e-36f5-4e55-be94-36ad56f8bfc4
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I love it. i see the effects in just 3 days of use. skin around my eyes doesn't look so tired. it moisturize the skin.its gentle for sensitive skin. the texture is creamy, not so thick, not so thin. I think it's beneficial to aging skin. size is quite decent. the package is lovely too.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Perfect composition of package and size. I use this cream for all seasons in the morning and in the evening. It had light but rich texture. It gives moisture for my very dry and very sensitive skin under eyes. I believe it can work for every age. No scent. This is already my third purchase.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I have combination and sensitive skin. This eye cream is not too heavy, not to light. it is just right for all year round. There is no fragrance that can be irritating. It is a big tube so it lasts forever. And I just reordered and received my second tube.