NL

4.6
Based on 4,809 Ratings
3,395
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This stuff is amazing. Regular size tub but a great quality product. Smells so good and a really nice light texture that absorbs easily. Best scent ever! Makes skin clear and soft. Both myself and my partner loved this product. Used before bed or under makeup. Loved the packaging - perfect to keep on bathroom counter.

6a2dab84-5862-4e3f-b461-17955742845e
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

The cream comes in a small black plastic package/container with a lid that is easy to screw off. The cream itself is a bit on the heavier side, but my skin absorbs it easily. It doesn’t have a scent or heavy fragrance. I am a young adult, and I got this because I was looking for a nightly moisturizer.

8f7e7316-fa6d-449e-a315-bc1c2fde0dcc
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

First time user!!! It’s got perfect consistency with watery and moisturising stickiness to it. I have combination skin, and I don’t feel dry or oily at all at all times! I even bought it for my dad and he loves it. I am keen to re buy this product again

03c16c68-19fe-450d-a31b-768a76885a9e
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Honestly, I don’t know this product I bought it for my costumer , but I believe it it a good product because most of the products in iherb are very good and the product size are always convenient 😂🤍. Package is always good and for age and quality and use please look at the information box. Please like ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰, i love iherb.

0e1e8bb3-f60c-49c6-bd33-982de9a09fd3
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

6399de04-f589-4cd7-9b40-b2e8ccb62f26
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Scent is good, easy to use, the quality is superb and the size good for 2 weeks, good for age 30 plus , the package is safe, the benefits is to removed your wrinkles the composition luxury, you can use all the season, very effective and moisturize your skin, the texture is so good, good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I believe in simple routine. As everyday actives I use retinoids and Q10, combined with UV protection. I tried niacinamid before but have seen an adverse reaction on my skin, excessive redness and sensitivity. I am quite pale so I don't normally go for the brighteners, but now I tried the Radiant Seoul moisturizer and I really like the effect. There was no bad reaction, skin looks fresh and healthy, not pale and dull. Can be used even quite close to the eyes, does not cause me to tear up (like many UV creams). I plan to purchase this again :) I noticed a difference when I spent the amount I had, it looks like a lack of freshness.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The size is not large, but it was a sampler. I was pleased with the quality. The cream has a dense texture, but at the same time it perfectly moisturizes the skin. It is absorbed for a long time, so I think it is better to use it not in the summer. They write that it helps with age spots. But I haven't seen it yet. Probably need to order the full version. Recommend to buy

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have been lately pleasantly surprised by Radiant Seoul products and this one was again a good one! So smooth and silky, not heavy at all. The smell is very nice as well, not too strong, but again- very soft smell, smells a a bit like glycerin I guess. Absolutely perfect day cream. I have also tested it as a night cream and works as well. Bought a trial size and will definitely buy normal size once this one ends.