NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Excellent! Couldn't stop eating them. In three days, whole bag was gone.

This is a large bag of very mild black licorice. If you are looking for the type of black licorice found in Scandanavia, this is not it. This is mild American black licorice, and for me it was delicious. I couldn't stop eating them. This is a 1 lb. pack and the amount is good. Though I think I needed 2 lbs. I will be ordering this again. The flavor and texture were great to me.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I like licorice. Anywhere that has a candy store, I buy licorice. I know many types of licorice. But I have never eaten such a delicious licorice. I recommend buying several packages. Very very tasty

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I love the taste. The size is the same as other brands. They are soft candy and not so sweet. I love to eat them when I want something sweet but don’t want the taste of sweet. They smell exactly like black licorice. I love them.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I try to get a package of Red Vine licorice for my husband as a special treat as its his favourite brand. Always soft and chewy which he appreciates, and he really likes the flavour.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

My husband is the one who lice licorice. This is not too licorice as per Scandinavian standard. But overall taste good still, not that sweet for licorice which is perfect for health. And the best thing is it’s worth for the price and size

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Really good licorice! This candy made for a great tasting, semi-sweet snack.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Taste very good yummy i like it I recommend it Size good Quality good Just eat it and enjoy Sweet

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

saving alot and tasty , u really like it recommend allways

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Excellent product..yummy my kids loved it fast shipping.. highly recommended

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

love it! huge package tasty licorice for a good price will but again!