NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 10, 2022

I am front a tropical country and I sweat a lot. Schmidt's deodorant is the only deodorant that works for me, the scent is light and not overpowering. However, because it comes in a jar, so it is less convenient to use as compared to the ones that come in a twist up tube. Still that's not a deal breaker as its easily washed off.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is my first time to buy an all natural deodorant and it is amazing! Mild on the skin! I am currently in the part of the world where in I am surrounded by deserts and it still holds! SMELLS GREAT! And it leaves a smooth feeling after application. I feel confident that even though i may break a sweat i wouldnt be stinking bad. Personally I would think i love lavender and sage but I need to try the other scents as well

Posted on May 29, 2022

This deodorant has a nice scent and the smell is refreshing. I really appreciate that once I use it on a morning it takes care of my underarm all day. The quality is good and the size is just right for the price. The package is catchy to the eyes.

Posted on May 1, 2022

The scent is beautiful. Inside the jar, you’ll see an adorable (for lack of a better term) little spatula that you’ll use to carve out a small piece of the product, (which has a texture a bit softer than candle wax). To apply, simply take a pea-sized quantity, hold it between your index finger and thumb to get it warmed up and malleable, and then spread it on. Altogether, I'm really satisfied with the product and how successfully it neutralizes odor. The only downside I’ve observed is that application is a bit cumbersome compared to traditional sticks and gels; and cleaning your hands after application is a must. While it isn’t greasy, this product is designed to stay on and absorb moisture, so it takes a little scrubbing to remove the residue from your fingers.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
1,265

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,464

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
2,382

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I like that this product has clean ingredients. I wish it were a little more creamy. I found that the trick is to put it in your palm, and then rub your palms together, not your fingers. Then apply it with your palms to the underarms. I have only been using for about a week now, but it seems to control odor and wetness.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This one is not bad. Good enough for those who want to try natural deo in jar. It's effective enough to remove odour but there are times it does not work depending on my body condition (ate too much spicy etc..) I still prefer Axilla Black Chicken as it's smoother in terms of application and performance is better if not greater than this. I still sweat though but i don't see it as a problem as you need to sweat instead of clogging.