NL

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Excellent quality ingredient in this supplement. It gives me energy straight away. The potency is great and it helps the nervous system and metabolism. Superior form in the adeno type. Tastes like cherry. Small size makes for easy chewing. Love love love this supplement. Effects felt immediately. Love this so much.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Clean brand and this type of b12 creates instant energy most of the time, if you don't have other serious fatiguing energy. May need to up the dose if you do.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This product is good, very happy with the results. I have been taking this product for a couple of years now.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great Bioavailability and great for energy. I take it with 500ng niacinamide as it makes me jittery/minimise side effects. Hope this helps

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

These B12 are great . Easy to take and have a nice taste taste . I find all the seeking health brand very good quality.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Excellent brand. I love it, gives me alots of energy. pure, no fillers. highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Sea King Health, I'm impressed that there was such a wonderful brand 😍! So many additives! appreciated. I was looking for b12 for a family member with neuralgia, but I chose this one because it seemed to absorb well. Nerve recovery seems to take time, so I don't know the difference from methylcobalamin yet. Until now, I have often compromised on additives and purchased supplements, but in the future, I will try to find this manufacturer first. I hope that other types will be released more and more 🙇‍♀️

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Regular provision of the body with vitamin B12 leads to the following results: an increase in energy reserves in cells and tissues; improvement of appetite; activation of tissue regeneration processes; improving concentration and memory; normalization of blood pressure and brain function; strengthening bones; "removal" of anxiety; the establishment of the activity of the female and male reproductive system; elimination of irritability and stress; normalization of metabolic processes; strengthening immunity; elimination of insomnia and the establishment of sleep patterns.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Small tablets, under the tongue, pleasant taste, good dosage, I decided to try this form, because the form of methylcobalamin was not absorbed. Great brand, good quality!