NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

High quality mango, no added sugar (a big plus for me) or nasty preservatives, organic, high CP ratio. I do a lot of food stock up now because of Covid, and if I cannot finish before "Best before" date, I simply put it in the freezer, no discoloration or change in taste after it is thawed. Great value, highly recommended

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Solely organic mango strips taste delicious! They are the perfect snack when I want something sweet. They are naturally sweet with no added sugar; just one ingredient, mango. I’ve tried many other brands of organic dried mango and this brand is definitely one of the best. I definitely recommend these mango strips if your looking for a clean and wholesome pick me up snack.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Many other store bought dried mango has added sugar but this one does not! Tastes really good with a tangy and honey flavour and strong mango taste. I would recommend it to anyone who loves mango. Quality is up there which justifies the price. Beware of the expiry date but iherb is transparent about it, which is nice.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I love how this dried mango has no added sugars- it's the perfect sweet snack but without the additives a lot of other brands put in!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I used to order another brand Made In Nature from iHerb but their quality is inconsistent over the past year, I’m glad I found this alternative! Taste great!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very tasty, more sour than other dried mango but I like it. The texture is chewy and not too dry or hard. Overall, it makes a very good snack and I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Really like this brand of dried mango as it is organic and dried naturally so the taste and texture feels like it is close to the actual fruit.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

These are my favourite dried mango strips as they have such a natural flavour and don’t have any artificial flavours or sweeteners added. They are great tasty snack when you want a sweet wholesome treat.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Fresh, sweet and absolutely delightful. The best dried mango I have ever eaten and I have tried plenty of other brands out there. Nothing compares to the quality of Solely.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Alright, I was on a quest for Best Mango, and Solely wins. HOWEVER, these strips are only second best. Solely mango halves are the bestest best.