NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
This is a great curry

I didn't think spinach would go well with dal but this was the only dal curry available on iherb so I gave it a try. Of all the hurry curry pouches I've tried so far this is the best. It's thick and tasty, not too salty, not too spicy. Really good!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I like dal but sometimes the taste is a bit bland. This package has just the right balance of flavours and I will definitely use it again. My son has just left home to go to university. He loves a good curry, but long hours of study don't leave him much time for complicated recipes. I bought one for him, and he says it adds great taste to his other ingredients.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a high quality product in a great size package. It saves hunting for a recipe which is of great benefit when you are short of time. A handy size package to keep in the cupboard for emergency use! It adds a great taste to other ingredients. My son has just left home to go to university. He loves a good curry, but long hours of study don't leave him much time for complicated recipes. I bought some of these for him.

The Jodhpur Dal from Tasty Bite is the best I've ever had. It's so flavorful and mild, and it's organic too. I can't believe how good it is! I've been buying Tasty Bite products for years and they never disappoint. The Jodhpur Dal is one of my favorites - it's so flavorful and mildly spicy, perfect for a quick weeknight meal. The best part is that it's organic and made with healthy ingredients, so I feel good about feeding it to my family. I highly recommend Tasty Bite to anyone looking for delicious, healthy, and convenient Indian food.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022
27,900

This is by far the best Indian spinach dal I've ever had! It's so flavorful and the perfect balance of spice. I love that it's a milder option, because sometimes I find other brands to be too spicy. The 10 oz size is also great for me, because I can easily make 2-3 servings with it. I highly recommend Tasty Bite to anyone looking for a delicious and affordable Indian spinach dal.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I enjoyed mixing 1/2 package of this Dal with 1/2 package of the Basmati Rice in a corning bowl. I added 1 tsp water, and put it in the toaster oven for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees. It made wonderful nutritious, low Glycemic Index KITCHERY, which was delicious, and I didn’t have to go out to a restaurant. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Delicious! This is a quality ready-to-eat meal with organic ingredients. The taste is that of a flavorful, hearty chili (not spicy) to me. I also like that it wasn't too salty like pre-packaged meals tend to be and is a good source of plant-based protein.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

It was quick and tasty (I like curries as such), the package is enough for 2 adults, if eaten with rice (or bread). It is vegan (has beans for protein), but since I am not, I decided to add some previously cooked turkey breast - at the end there were three good adult portions of curry with rice. Only slightly spicy - I would like it to be spicier, but, again, one can always add extra chilli. We had it with some red wine - all together it was really enjoyable. I definitely recommend.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Love the lentils and the flavor is so nice and satisfying. I pair this with rice or potatoes and makes a filling healthy meal. Price good for the amount you get. So quick to prepare, just 90 seconds in the microwave. Very nice, quick meal. Mild flavor, not too hot or spicy, just right. I recommend this brand.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

These packs are always so good, and this flavor is one of the best flavors, I think. This one goes great with the Tasty Bite instant coconut rice. Its ready super quick, and I feel good about what I'm eating even when there is no time to cook. Delicious and not too expensive, either.