NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been using this product, along with Curamed and no longer have the hand stiffness or clicking in one finger that I was beginning to experience.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am taking BosMed for short period of time altogether with CuraMed for my pain in heel. I can feel reduction of pain( heel spur, and other things) and probably also inflamation. The delivery was very fast. I don t have prblem with taking it with water.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Wonderful anti-inflammation and anti-swelling medicine. Great even when a person goes through chemotherapy and radiation therapy because of glioblastoma (brain tumor). People have to use Dexamethason in this case, but it is not good for entire health. BosMed 500 helps to get rid of it and to have no headaches or swelling. I recommend it very much as it really works even in the most difficult situations.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Whenever I take antibiotics, after the second days of taking it I end up with 2 months of horrible intestinal pain. This is the only supplement that stops the pain in days. Tried everything, probiotics, coconut kefir, sacharomyces boulardii, charcoal, slippery elm, marshmallow, enzymes... Nothing helps. Only this one. And BosMed helped to clear up an eczema patch on my neck after I abused my skin with retinol (Drunk Elephant a-passioni) and ended up with a patch of eczema for months. Opened the softgel and smeared it on my skin. Cleared it up in days.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Boswellia, and as research tells me, Frankincense, is one of those supplements that does so much for us and without the many side effects of other supplements/drugs. I found this through word of mouth for inflammation and find that when combined with curcumin, it sure does the job. Terry Naturally is a trusted brand and I have found it to work well. Give it a try and within a couple / few days you will see it start to work for you too.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022
1,256
1,288

great boswellia supplement, good ingredients , good quality good brand, good

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Top of the top. Use it one week and it works.