NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Pleasant texture and a nice brown orange shade

I love the cute packaging of this tint! The shade 09 Peanut is a brownish orange. Have a look in the pictures attached. It does not dry lips. Each shade smells so nice with what is indicated on the packaging- strawberry, peanut etc… A little trick: I always apply a good coat of lip balm when I start my makeup , and I remove it off with a paper tissue just before applying the tint. The lips stay well hydrated and the tint looks great! Please like this review if it was helpful to you ❤️

713ee50e-ff53-4e62-95f8-27b7c2d7a29b
a9ec7307-e5cb-4b60-9248-e7e4529595bb
a370ff77-e9b5-43dc-9beb-576507424e98
cb10895f-c389-42b8-9a45-9e952fabfe61

sweet color, red brown and bright, candies scent, easy application , stays for long time, color not so flaterring to me, easy use , size fits purse.

f310a148-cfd7-41cd-90d2-c8a7ca6b2a0c
61af3616-5450-4a82-83b3-0c1130a7c5d7
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I really like Mousse Candy Lip Tint 🥜❤️‍🔥 because it give an reddish/ orange color ❤️‍🔥 and it is really matching my white skin tone and my brown hair 🤎🫶🏻 the texture like a mousse and it is easy to use 🫶🏻 the scent of the product it is amazing like a peanut candy 🍭🥜 the package is so cute I’m obsessed with it 💖 it’s high quality and I highly recommend 👍🏻

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This product has a unique texture that I love. It is very subtle, not glossy so as long as you pick a natural looking color, it can give a very natural look as if you are not wearing any lip product. The applicator brush works well. Will try different colors.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The tint isn't particularly hydrating nor moisturizing, but there’s something about its mousse consistency/composition that helps hide a little bit of imperfections on the lips like chapped patches as i noticed. Thumbs up to the coverage! It also doesn't dry out or cause any irritation from the lips, which is a huge YES for me. Loved that the color matches my skin color.😍❤️

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have quite a few of these lip tints from The Saem, but this is not one of my favourites. It is a bit too brown for me, but I usually put a few dots then layer lip gloss on top to tone down the intensity. Does have a nice peanut scent when you first put it on. It's not bad for the price point but I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

A really pretty pinky-brown tint - I was expecting it to be a little less pink and a bit more neutral, but very beautiful regardless. It lasts a relatively long time and dries down nicely on the lips, and has a pleasant peanut candy scent (kind of sugary, almost like peanut brittle?). The consistency is a bit thicker, and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

d5309ac4-b1d7-47f5-907d-928b563ff901
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

These are so cute, they last forever, and the price is fantastic! The colours are nice and not too abrasive. I have a couple and I'll definitely buy more

Posted on May 20, 2022

Love this for my makeup bag it’s not drying at all and long lasting perfect travel size the package is cute and coverage is amazing color is lighter or darker depending on how much u apply