NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 22, 2022
Good

I am allergic to mint flavour and found it very difficult to find a non-mint flavour with Fluoride in it. I am very happy with it even though it is far to sweet for my taste. It is not too offensive and I don't react unfavorably to it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

One of my kids’ favourite mouthwash. Doesnt taste too sweet as some other kids mouthwash do. Package is good, basically unbreakable. Comes with child lock lid so parents/ caretakers will need to help young kids when they use it.

Posted on May 19, 2022

like it very much not tested on animals

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Very good stuff, helps to protect kids teeth

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Mouthwash for children ages 6 and up and adults. To use, rinse your mouth with 10ml twice a day after brushing your teeth. You should avoid eating and drinking for 30 minutes after rinsing your mouth. The main active ingredient is fluoride, which prevents tooth decay and disinfects the mouth. No alcohol, sugar, artificial colors, chemical flavors or preservatives are used. The cap has a child lock function for peace of mind. It doesn't have the irritating feeling of mint, it's like fruit juice, and it's a natural ingredient, so my family uses it.

60f7acaa-2ac3-4a5c-8dae-b9139e349312
Posted on Aug 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Before this conditioner was used by my children, I tried it myself. I can’t say how effective it is in its therapeutic and preventive role, but the fact that it tastes very, very pleasant is a fact! The temptation is great to swallow this delicious, similar to berry juice, liquid. My children are happy to use this tool, and I want to believe that their teeth benefit from it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

For children 6 years old. It seems to be a little spicy, but it's my favorite strawberry flavor, so I don't mind it. It's a large size, so you can use plenty of it.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

A more than wonderful product. I advise everyone to buy a useful product. Every time I finish, I will buy it again❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I recommend! the taste is normal, not sweet. with fluorine, as I was looking for. the warehouse is safe. you should have such a rinse aid at home!!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

My son likes it!) The size of the bottle is huge) enough for a long time

ed7efcff-56c7-4a05-9aeb-b9af63c4d38b