NL

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Light and moisturizer lotion ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I used it in summer season in the evening routine, it is very light, but good moisturize lotion, half liquid texture without any scent. Good quality and composition, great benefit of ceramide for daily usage. Nice to have a little bit bigger that average cream size of 89ml, not 50ml 😉

72757de4-087d-4305-b33c-60b90d5a2c81
fd3fec0c-ba5c-4eae-b0fd-370b139d8216
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

As I have a combination skin, it is very difficult for me to find a great daily moisturizer that can cover all my skin specific needs. I also tend to have sensitive reactions to strong active, but this Vanicream got it all right ! It has no scent (Fragrance free), the texture is light. Suitable for all year seasons. I use it on a daily basis in the morning before my sunscreen and make up. (To make the most of it I apply it generously and leave it for the skin to absorb) The quality is perfect as it contains Hyaluronic acid and it gives the skin a plump texture. Its composition is very safe for sensitive skin and the package and the size are worth the money.

a8c4722e-3a66-4125-b802-80c0b3570878
5c02d41d-540d-4d57-9eff-bf9de0985f20
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This moisturizer is fantastic if you have dry or dehydrated skin. I'm a tretinoin user so my skin can sometimes get dry. This moisturizer is what I use during the day as my last step before sunscreen and it keeps my skin soft and gets rid of the tight dry feeling. If you plan to use it on your face start with a small amount then add more if needed as this can get a little greasy if you apply too much. It's fragrance free, emollient, contains ceramides and HA to help maintain the skin barrier, has a medium lotion like texture and has no scent. My new favorite day time moisturizer.

da71c90e-0dc0-489f-8c5e-3060506f8949
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I saw a dermatologist recommend it on tik tok and im so glad I bought it my skin gets super dry bc im on tretinoin and this moisturizer helps the texture is creamy and it's light weight مررره مره مناسبببب لي وترطيبه حلو I use it before make up to and it's bigger than expected

55d3bd29-f3e9-46a7-a352-30e4f1dbd536
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is my lovely moisturizing cream, I am using it every day and am obsessed with its gentle scent, texture, and composition for the summer season. Like the package and size is well enough. Good for young age people, quality is perfect. It will benefit sensitive skin. I recommend using it.

9045aac0-d87f-42c1-93fb-9ea0db6dadb1
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Wow – this product is amazing! Having oily prone skin, I hadn't previously used a moisturiser in my morning routine. But age is catching up to me and my skin was starting to feel a bit tight so I went on the hunt for a moisturiser that would hydrate without leaving me in an oily mess, and wouldn't further aggravate my rosacea. This is it! I couldn't be happier with the hydration level (although if you have dry skin it may not be enough for you), and my skin loves this product. Other bonuses are the value for money and lack of fragrance. I've found my OG daily moisturiser and the hunt is over : )

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Not only is this great for sensitive skin, but also my oily skin! It has great barrier repair ingredients- ceramides squalane etc which is important for acne prone people! PERFECT DUPE for those high end ceramide creams! BEST PRICE for the ozs and the quality of ingredients you are getting! highly recommend! Also if you have ECZEMA skin I would recommend as this contains skin barrier repair ingredients! Hope you found this review helpful!😁👍🏻

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

OMG! This is waaaaaaay better than Cerave. I finished Cerave PM and was not that excited about it. I never liked Cerave's after-use feel on my skin which was like a thin film on my skin. I also was looking for a cream without Niacinamide, because I already use Niacinamide in my serum. This is a gel like light fresh texture cream, and spread on the skin easily, and get absorbed into the skin so quick. It doesn't give a film texture on the skin, and the skin gets really soft. It contains ceramide1, 2, 3, 6, and AS. Vanicream is a hidden gem cream!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love the feel of this on my face! Very moisturizing and softening. My face looked so nice and hydrated after using. I do wish they would make it in a bigger bottle though like the Vanicream lite lotion. The tube is pretty small and expensive for the amount that you get. I hope they come out with a bigger one. But the product is very very good!