NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Чудово!

Skin naturally produces moisturizing oils that consist of several components, all in proper balance. Research shows that as we age, this balance changes. The patented L22 ingredient in Yeouth Anti-aging Moisturizer delivers the same type and ratio of lipids that is found in younger, healthy skin. By using the lipids from botanical sources and carefully recombining them to closely resemble your younger skin's natural oils.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Good for anti aging, i use it in my daily night routine. It does not apply oily, rathar, it is quite gentle, making it great for combination, sensitive and oily skin. The container that it comes in is nice, but the pump could get jammed quite easilly with product, so be gentle with it. As for my experience, my fine lines have definitely gotten fainter, as I struggled with eyebrow and forehead lines at a young age.

After daily usage for 3 months this is the best moisturizer to buy for my oily skin it absorbs quickly and moisturizes my skin for a long time.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

It’s my first time buying this product but I’m absolutely loving it! It’s so good my skin feels really nice. Definitely going to continue using it! The scent isn’t good or bad, not really an issue for me.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I'm 52 years old. I need more moisture in my cream. This cream lasts very long for me. I use this cream after placenta serum. I love this moisturizer and use it morning and night. I can see my fine lines disappearing.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I only need a drop and a half to moisture my face in the morning. No scent, no perfume! Very good quality product! Good for sensitive skin!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

The product does hydrate your skin, however, takes a while to rub in and absorb. The results are visible the next day. I use it in the evening before bed in conjunction with a serum

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

scent not too strong, size is good for 2 to 3 months if you are using it everynight, suitable for mature skin

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Love Iherb service. The cream is a little greasy. I use very little with water or a serum to spread it all over my skin. A little goes a long way. I also use it after applying a mask. Good for winter nights. Have not used it long enough to know long term effect. Good cream.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Instantly hydrates! Absorbs beautifully into skin. Will continue to purchase this product.