Squip, Nasaline, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit
Frequently purchased together
- A Natural Aid for Nasal and Sinus Health
- Helps Relieve Nasal Symptoms Caused by Allergies, Dust, Cold and Other Irritants
- Washes Out Dirt, Dust and Pollen
- For Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
- 10 Premixed Packets
- Drug Free
- No Burning
- Natural Sinus Relief
- Nasal Mucus Relief
- The Comfortable and Easy Method to Rinse Your Nose with Saline Solution
- Nasal Rinser
- Storage Sleeve
- Recyclable Measuring Cup
- 10 Premixed Packets of USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Natural Ingredients, Isotonic, Preservative & Iodine Free)
- English/Spanish Instructions
Box of Premixed Refill Packets sold separately.
Unique Delivery System:
- Allows user to control the flow and pressure for optimum comfort and effectiveness.
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial build-up
Patented Silicone Tip:
- Designed to produce a gentle and effective swirl when the saline solution enters nose.
- Manufactured using medical grade silicone without any harmful plastic components.
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from flu and cold
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, etc.
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
- After sinus surgery
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your doctor.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box.
Now, Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse is as easy as...
1) Mix 1 packet of Nasaline® salt with 1 cup (8 oz/240 ml) of warm water.
2) Extract the saline solution into the Nasaline® applicator.
3) Slowly push the saline solution up into the nose, and it will pour out the other nostril.
Additional Info: Avoid rinsing at least one hour prior to bedtime to avoid any residual solution dripping down the throat. Rinse gently.
Saline Packet Ingredients: Sodium chloride (USP 2400 mg), sodium bicarbonate (USP 400 mg).
The Nasaline product is free of harmful plastic components and latex.
Do not use tap water unless sterilized by boiling.
For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more as boiling sterilizes the water. Other choices are distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), reverse osmosis filtered, or commercially bottled water.
Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others.
Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product.
Replace this device within three months of your first use.
Rinse your nose gently.
Before using this product, you must read details warnings in the enclosed brochure.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol fully described in the enclosed brochure for Nasaline® after each use and replacing the device after three months.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.