Frequently purchased together
- Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse
- pH Balanced
- All Natural
- Hypertonic* - *(With 2 or More Packets)
- Moisturizing and Soothing Saline
- Drug Free
- No Burning
For Large Volume & Low Pressure™ Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
For use with Nasaline®, and other nasal rinsing devices such as squeeze bottles and neti pots.
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness and Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure and Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post-Nasal Drip and Nasal Congestion
- After Sinus Surgery
Attention: Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol fully described in the Nasaline® instructions after every use and replacing the device after three months.
- Mix 1 packet of Nasaline® salt with 1 cup (8 oz / 240 ml) of warm water.
- Extract the saline solution into the Nasaline® applicator.
- Slowly push the saline solution up into the nose, and it will pour out the other nostril.
USP grade (purity level 99% or higher) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate (ph balanced, isotonic, preservative and iodine free) specifically made for use in mixing saline solution.
Do not use tap water unless sterilized by boiling.
- For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more and then cooled to lukewarm or body temperature, as boiling sterilizes the water. Other choices are distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), reverse osmosis filtered, or commercially bottled water.
- Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others
- Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product
- Replace this device within three months of your first use
- Rinse your nose gently
- Before using this product, you must read detailed warnings on our website
Store in a cool and dry place.
Additional Info: Avoid rinsing at least one hour prior to bedtime to avoid any residual solution dripping down the throat.
Important: Squip's premixed packets should be used with the Nasaline® 240 ml (8 fl oz). Nasal Irrigation System to achieve best results. You may use Squip's packets with other irrigation devices as long you mix the correct volume of water.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.