NL

Based on 3,610 Ratings
2,838
Posted on Mar 20, 2022
1,108

very good quality and come with nice Package . Calcium carbonate is absorbed best when taken with food. Some over-the-counter antacids, such as Tums and Rolaids, also contain calcium carbonate .suitable for all ages , lake of calcium cause Osteoporosis, which causes weak, fragile bones and increases the risk of fallin.

e6d5213d-099a-49a0-811b-cc576e0c06cf
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
4,692

Highly satisfied with this product. It does not make one feel like he has been running a marathon every day for five years, but regular use of this product was able to help my brain function as well as my body. I am very glad I chose to purchase and try out this supplement.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I’ve been using this for a long time and I’m a breastfeeding mom. Size of the tablet is bigger but understandable. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

4a885427-722f-4281-8550-1656d33acc0b
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

As a lactating mum, my doctor suggested consuming additional calcium so that my bones will remain strong while contributing calcium to my baby at the same time. While some brands require consuming 2 or more tablets a day based on the dosage, I found 21st Century's 1000mg tablet to be much more convenient since we just need to consume one a day. It's great that vitamin D has been added to aid absorption too. This way I don’t have to separately consume vitamin D which I was told I'm lacking due to too much cooping up at home.

23f5963b-67df-4ce3-aef1-b3ec8f5d7466
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,890

A pretty good supplement for improving the quality of life. I used it for a long time, several months, up to 7 weeks. It was not too hard to find it in the supermarket. I do not notice any side effects (minimal but noticeable).

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,146

I am an avid fitness enthusiast and I regularly purchase vitamins to help with my physical fitness.  I purchased this product from a friend and was very impressed with the quality of this product.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
5,590

I am taking this vitamin for a few months, and since the first day I take it, I feel the energy surge. The results are marvelous!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
4,126

I would like to say how grateful I am for the vitamins that were given to me. They were easy to take and in no time, I noticed a change.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I order these mainly because of the size. They are definitely smaller than regular calcium supplements. The drawback is that I have to take 2 tablets 3 times a day to get the 1200 mg I need daily. Your body can’t absorb more than 500 mg at a time so they need to be spaced throughout the day. Since taking these, my dexascan shows my osteoporosis has not worsened in 2 years. The other benefit to these is they also have vitamin D in them which is essential for proper absorption of calcium. I have tested them to see if they will break down in stomach. You can test your calcium supplement by putting some water in a glass, add a small amount of white vinegar (to simulate your stomach acid) to the water. Drop your calcium supplement in water/vinegar and come back in 30 minutes. If it has dissolved, it will dissolve properly in body. These do dissolve within 20 minutes. Our stomach acid production slows as we age.