NL
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Help eye. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

Like that it has the same ingredients as the named brands out there!Cost was low it seems to have improved my sight,be nice if they ey drops that you could apply with eye food in it!Maybe someday that will be available to all older folks,keep you eyes healthy!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

After an eye exam with my ophthalmologist, he suggested I take an eye vitamin. I originally purchased another brand, much more expensive, but when it was time for a reorder decided on SuperVision 2. This product is just as good as the pricey brand. As far as improvement I don't know as I am using this as a preventative vitamin.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I am very happy with the reasonable prices that I find on IHerb, and this product is a good example of that. The only reason that I did not rate it as a 5 star is that the capsules contain only 5mg of lutein and I have since found alternative products on the website that contain higher levels.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I can tell a difference in my eyesight. I believe this is helping and my ophthalmologist says my eyes are improving. Whatever the cause I’ll take it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

After a week or two consumption, my eyes feel less dry and I found it easier to focus. The shape and the size of the softgels is perfect for easy swallowing.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I find these are value for money and they do the same job as another better known brand that cost twice as much and you get more for your money

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I've been taking this to improve my vision as I have long hours on the computer since working from home due to covid. It is easy to swallow and the size and quality of the capsule is excellent.