NL
3.7

3.7
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I eat well generally, avoiding sugar and carbs, but I don’t lose weight. I came across the name 310 Shake through my readings and googled it to see if I could buy it online. My expectations were low but, to my surprise, iHerb came up who not only had it at a fair price but even more importantly, could deliver it to Canada in reasonable time. It’s always a nightmare to find a retailer willing to ship to Canada. Not so with iHerb - the ordering process was smooth and easy. The delivery to Toronto was within a week. The product itself tastes ok but to my taste, a little sweet and strongly vanilla flavoured. The powder mixes well with cold water but requires whipping for several minutes to eliminate all the granules. The mixture does not acquire the consistency of a traditional “shake”. It remains quite watery. It is possible that the beverage becomes thicker by adding fruit and blending with milk instead of water but the result would obviously add to the otherwise very low calorie content. Finally, the big question: does it satiate enough to replace a meal? I was hoping that it would. I think it helps, as any drink would. Knowing that the product contains much of the nutrition of a typical meal without the calories, is reassuring but you have to accept its limitations: you won’t feel “full” but rather, you will feel that you can get to the next meal without extreme hunger pangs. If you are trying to lose weight, this is good. One last word about the taste. Vanilla and chocolate are very strong flavours when you are dieting and a bit nauseous. It may just be me. I think I’d like a fresh lemon / lime taste or maybe Pina Colada…maybe? With as little sweetness as possible. I will experiment and see if I can achieve that by mixing-in other ingredients. The BEST about this product is its mere 130 calories per serving and its “complete” nutritional composition. For that I am quite willing to compromise a little on the taste.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I’ve tried many different meal replacement shakes & this isn’t one I’d purchase again. There is a chemical aftertaste that was so unpleasant I didn’t finish the shake. The consistency was ok but didn’t have any bulk to it so didn’t satisfy hunger like most other shakes have. I don’t usually purchase vegan shakes but wanted to see if this was a viable option to switch to but the chemical aftertaste isn’t tolerable. I tried to mask the taste by adding as many berries & other fruits I could fit in the blender but the chemical taste was still noticeable.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Too sweet for my taste. Beyond that, the taste is pleasant, comfortable, good texture and melts easily