Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I needed a prenatal vitamin because I'm postpartum and lactating. I needed a simple one that was free of gelatin and artificial dyes. These vitamins deliver that and more. It also contains extras like apple pectin and alfalfa to name a few. Don't be alarmed if it turns your urine bright yellow. It just means that the excess vitamin B2 is being flushed out. Simple, vegan, and effective. I will order again.

My one and only prenatal pills

Posted by negevflower on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Because I have to have Vegan. They are great - what more can I say.

Heavy and bad choice of nutrients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the choice of nutrients since not apsorbable and cheaper ones are used and feels incredibly heaby on the stomach. I am a vegan but definitely won't use this one.

Deva offers best value for money

Posted by vegrus on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Big pills (may be too big for those with swallowing problems) have nice odor - nutritional yeast kind of. I have ordered it for mom, she asked for more after first bottle ended. According to her report, those vitamins gave her better hair growth, improved digestion and elevated mood.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pretty cheap for what you get! Using this when breastfeeding for extra nutrition and for my hair growth ofc !! :D

Deva Prenatal Multivitamins +

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just wanted something natural without the color dyes and other toxic ingredients. My mother is a diabetic and I want what's best for her health. I don't trust and depend on the FDA when it comes to their deadly drugs.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good product at a good price. I am breastfeeding and am taking it as it is vegetarian and it has the recommended iodine for breastfeeding in Australia. I'd like to know how much if any omega 3 is in itthough.o

Basic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a basic prenatal, but for me it was not enough, I developed low ferritin and extremely low zinc over the course of a year. The quality of this supplement is very cheap which is reflected by the price. I definitely do not recommend. Additionally, my husband took the deva multivitamin and had the same problems as me. Maybe one day there will be a good vegan prenatal that contains adequate zinc in an absorbable form but for now, I’ve given up on vegan supplements despite being an ethical vegan for nearly 10 years.

best