My Miracle is Here!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before taking this Vitamin D3, I had constant, nearly crippling pain in all my joints, bones, and muscles. After 1 week of taking this, and Coral Calcium Plus,--I feel like an 18 yr old. The deep constant aching pain is gone! I have more energy than I ever had in my life--I'm 48 but felt like 88 before iHerb. Believe me, this really helps!

Much needed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You don't realize how much you need Vitamin D3 until you take a good supplement like this one. Helped with my skin, my hair and nails.

Bottled sunshine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No junk just a great value! Brought my Vitamin D levels into the normal range this winter with this product. Felt better, no depression and lost weight.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I've been taking this, I've noticed improvement in level of anxiety. it just makes me feel relaxed. However my need for sleep has increased, so I need to sleep longer hours to feel normal. I'm not sure if it's due to vitamin D or another product I'm taking, time will tell. I love the small size of the capsule and the concentration is just right (not too high, not too low). Great price too. Thank you Iherb, please keep supplying this product

vita D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product, will continue to order

One of the most IMPORTANT supplements to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 of these daily. To boost my Vitamin D level which was down to 22 after a break off of Vitamin D. I dont think I can go much below 3-4000 daily because I hardly ever get much sun.

The most important dietary supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take two 2000 IU softgels a day in the darker half of the year, and one in the lighter half. I believe vitamin D is absorbed better in liquid form and I find these capsules very easy to swallow, and good value compared with competitive products. I believe that on a good diet food supplements are not normally necessary, but vitamin D is an exception because it comes mainly from sunlight, which we don't get enough of spending much of our time indoors. I recommend this product 100%.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am following Dr's orders in taking Vitamin D daily and these are tiny round liquid filled capsules so easy to swallow and the price is right!!

Now Foods V D-3 2,000 softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, love the softgels.

Make a good job