misleading marketing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

From the customer service, The Synergy Company confirmed that they use synthetic vitamins, which they mix in a yeast broth, that they call whole food vitamins. I don't care about the coating being organic if the vitamins are synthetic. I was really looking forward to something more natural, as I can't tolerate either folic acid in its cheap form nor yeast. I bought two bottles, what a waste of money.

Energy, stamina, strength from within

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

For many years I took synthetic B-complexes thinking it was all natural, until I understood the difference between natural and synthetic vitamins. For the first time in years I can feel I am absorbing the vitamins. I have many debilitating diseases (diabetes, crohn's, ankylosing spondylitis, dercum's and fibromyalgia) and since I feel stronger, with more stamina, I am sure I am being "re-built from within". Becuase of this I feel younger. I sleep better. I have less muscle weakness. My advice: Don't waste your money on synthetic supplements. Go for The synergy company, New Chapter, Garden of Life, HealthForce Nutritionals and Mega Foods. These brands are 100 % food vitamins and minerals.

Best Raw B-Complex ,Much better than synthetic B's. .

Posted by PracticalReviews on October 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

much of the Multivitamins out there will lack the right amount of the B-Complex especially the whole food based ones,so this is a necessary add-on to it,by now all the top researches in the food supplementation topic got to a conclusion that the ratio of necessary B vitamins by a human body is more or less whats presented in this product,only here you get it from saccharomyces cerevisiae which is a REAL food based that is FULLY absorbed by our body(no expenssive urine here!) and can be taken on an empty stomach which is a huge plus.the only suggestion i have is to try and take it sublingual instead of swallowing it,it will increase the absorption of B12 vitamin,it will also affects your body faster this way,you'll just have to overcome the bitterness first.by the way,after buying this i noticed that Mike Adams the Health Ranger from NaturalNews is Endorsing this company for its superior products(no money involved its a genuine opinion) and i completely agree with him on this one....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Finally! A B-Complex I can tolerate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was tested and found to be allergic to vitamins B1 and B2. Any B-Complex I tried to take made me nauseous after a couple of days. However, my left-sided partial paralysis continued to get worse and I knew how important B vitamins are for nerve function, so I kept searching. This is the only B-Complex I've ever been able to take daily for weeks on end. I am disabled by Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, so I suspected my allergy was only to the synthetic B1 & B2, since foods naturally high in these nutrients don't bother me. Now my suspicion is confirmed! Thank-you for giving us this wonderful product! I hope it continues to be available! With Health Canada in big pharma's pocket, you never know!

Very Good B Complex

Posted by MarieMR on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Even though this is not a strong Vit B complex it work well as it does not upset my stomach and I do not feel sick with these. Iherb customer service has been very good!

Não valeu a pena

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Eu comprei esta marca de complexo B justamente porque achei a fórmula adequada e adorei o fato de ser um produto natural, o problema é que irritou muito o meu trato gastrointestinal e me fez mal. Me provocou cólicas intestinais horríveis e desisti completamente de usar esta marca. Realmente não aconselho a ninguém.

label must be true

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

no adverse reactions so label/ingred must be true - rare these days I am allergic to all flow agents NO NOT TAKE "veg mag stearates" _ Look it up

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product ,high quality and reliable . Trusted company.

The best I have ever tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this and do not want to be without it!

Another Excellent product from Pure Synergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this company and their products are the best.

1 2