NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This tint does not stay on my lips for as long as other tints did. However, it's texture is so comforting, and it looks good even on dry and damaged lips (I always have this problem during the fall/winter season). I bought PK01, and it's a brick red color on me (I'm pretty pale with neutral skin undertone). Overall, very nice choice for an autumn season

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The tint isn't particularly hydrating nor moisturizing, but there’s something about its mousse consistency/composition that helps hide a little bit of imperfections on the lips like chapped patches as i noticed. Thumbs up to the coverage! It also doesn't dry out or cause any irritation from the lips, which is a huge YES for me. Loved that the color matches my skin color.😍

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Nice product. Good packaging size and excellent quality. Its wonderful formula gives the dry lips a soft texture and helps moisturize them and has a beautiful scent.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love the texture of this lip tint. it feels really light on the lips and is very buildable. shade Pk01 is a nice pinkish reddish shade and is exactly what I was looking for. the scent is not too overpowering. I would definitely buy more shades.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It's pigmented and moussy! It is too matte for my liking, but for those who like matte finish, it's a pick. Beware of the transfer tho!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Applies smoothly and beautifully.It stays on the lips for a long time.Minimal transfer on the face mask.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Nice quality for the price, the color is a bit brighter then expected but I seem to like it now!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I liked this product, pleasant aroma, good texture, I advise everyone

Posted on May 15, 2022

Oh my god the scent is really good, i use it as a blush and as a tint. The color is really pigmented