NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 16, 2022
Good

This is not my child's favourite flavour of mouthwash. It doesn't taste like grapes. The ingredients and quality seem fine to me, based on previous reviews. The package is child friendly as it has a squeeze and pour out style with a line marked. It makes it easier for a 6 year old to use it on his own as you can control the amount and less chance of spilling. This is a good size for the price.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great flavour! Kids love using it. Nice packaging, good quality for a grape flavoured mouthwash. And a good size too! Grape flavoured ingredients that get their teeth clean.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I like this company. My kids like the flavor, anything to promote teeth help is important, this way they fight me to able to use before bed. Win/Win

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Love it. I use everyday during this period. I feel so good use this Mouthwash. Love the flavor too. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I like the grape smell and it is not spicy. Not sure if it does anything for my teeth but I enjoy using this mouthwash.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

My kid like it and fun to use and pour. The favor is good.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Great size and taste. My kids donlove it and addict hahaha

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

The quality is great, my 5 year old loves this mouthwash.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My son really looooooooooooooved it .. it’s amazing I think i will order it again …………