NL

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
מצוין!

I use this product in the morning and the evening. You can immediately feel that it's working, and cleaning the oily skin area. I suggest using a moisture cream/ lotion afterwards. This product is dries skin, so you need to protect and moisture your skin after use. There are a lot of pads in the package, so it will last for long. I might order another one. I like all the products of this brand, especially the acne dote series.

710c7f3e-0cd0-48ac-8ebf-a284a8610a25
df1d51bf-314f-446d-a234-07bf1d8caa88

I got this recently and I am SO HAPPY I DID. My face has been breaking out since I was a teenager and I could never find the right product for my oily acne sensitive skin. This is a game changer for me. It really helps unclog your pores without damaging your skin. It doesn't dry my face out too bad (don't forget to put on moisturizer after), and it doesn't make my face super oily either. It has a mild scent but is bearable. My face has never looked better. I am starting to gain my confidence back. The quality, benefits, size, and package is worth the price. Please don't forget to like my review if it help you somehow.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

4ab214d7-2018-4999-b2c1-046bd56e6837
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This is bought for my teenage granddaughter. She likes it and after using there are less pimples on her face. It is good quality and the size is just nice.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

the scent is ok for those who love licorice i do smell it and im ok with it it does fade the pads are a bit dry but i use them and they work they are gentle

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin has less breakouts after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

So far so good - it's a good value and they do sting a little on the skin when using but make my face feel very clean. I believe they've helped my breakouts too. TBD.

Posted on May 13, 2022

It’s acne dote pads not patch, i got tricked by the Chinese translation on IHerb🤣. It’s very dry pads unlike other usual acne pads, so you may wanna use it gently. But it seems very work, at least the scent feels like it works.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Love it!! Life saver clean the skin very well and dry almost immediately pimples in their beginning

09d10bbe-127f-4e8a-aa04-0e15e2862512