NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Different but great

I usually use a normal lotion however this one is kinda liquidy texture. It takes a while to get use to but the lotion has easy to absorb benefit leaving your skin well moisturize. It composed of quality ingredient and suit well for sensitive skin. The scent of kukuinut remind me of hawaii and bring back young age memory when I studied there. The package size is huge and can last several season which is value for the price.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I’m general I love this brand for body moisturizer after shower. I won’t order in summer again because it became thin. But rest of the year and all scents are really really good.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Love the smell of this moisturiser. Decent spillage and leaves me smelling like summer after a shower. Also makes my skin feel quenched and moisturised.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Moisturizing doesn't last long, it's hypoallergic and dries up quickly on skin though. I don't think as an atopic that I am buying this again. Maybe if price was half then maybe, big maybe.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This lotion has liquidy texture and light scent. I like that it absorbs quick.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Super healing and wonderful lotion. Amazing scent as well. Very cute packaging. Very moisturizing. Definitely worth the price as the bottle is huge!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Not too thick and mixes great with my essential oils. Keeps my skin looking and feeling great.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It’s a bit liquid, but absorbs quite fast. Has a really really light smell.. not bad at all

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Watery texture, not as mosturising. Maybe that is why it is slightly cheaper.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022