NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Dry skin SAVIOR! :)

I notice my skin loves marine ingredients so had to try this.. 2 pumps is enough for my whole body & I'm NEVER dry. I have sensitive skin yet this causes no irritation. The scent is quite light, barely lingers. The price & quality is perfection. It takes a while to rub in but I love it & it lasts me for months!

The consistency is perfect, had good experiences with their other products so went for this huge bottle- we are happy because it will last awhile and the scent is nice. We found its not herbal like others reviewed, rather almost coastal, the smell of coastal plants/seegrapes etc but honestly it is so light it goes away quickly- which is what we wanted since they were sold out of the unscented one

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I usually buy the unscented version of this, but it was unavailable, so I reluctantly bought the Ocean Surf scent. It is a sea salt-herby light scent that disappears after a while. I apply it after my nightly bath and smell neutral in the morning. It has the same moisturising power as the unscented version. No ashy skin on the coldest, driest winter day. One bottle lasts for about 3 months with nightly use all over my body. I gave four stars because it is scented and I would not willingly purchase it again if the unscented was available. However I would buy it again if the unscented lotion was unavailable.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love how it feels on the skin. So easy to use. As for the texture, it is an effortless glide on the skin, making it very easy to apply and smoothen onto the skin. It is absorbed well into the skin with no sticky feeling. Scent is pleasant and mild. The size of the 100% recycled plastic bottle packaging is reasonably big, so it's value for money. The bottle pump works great. I have dry and sensitive skin and it seems to be working well for me with no adverse skin complications. It is stated to stop itching and from my personal experience, it does relieve itching but not entirely. I usually will reapply whenever necessary and it works. This product generally keeps my skin moisturized and hydrated very much round the clock. Good lotion for all seasons. Definitely a quality product!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Alba is a very high quality company that is free of chemicals and GMO's. This lotion is nice for winter time. It's thick and moisturizing.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Very emollient indeed! Fresh scent, small amount goes a long way. Lasts all day, very moisturizing and not sticky. Feels like showering and the large bottle with pump is very convenient and easy to apply.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Works Great, easily spreadable, but thick. Fast and easy to use. Nice and sturdy bottle. The quality is good. No artificial ingredients. The scent is nice, but too weak. Very very light apple smell that fades quick. Too quick. Great lotion though. The size is perfect.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I love Alba Botanica and the unscented body lotion is my favorite, but this one smells like Victoria Secret perfume which bothers me. Its' just the smell, the quality lotion is good as other Alba's products!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

For this price, at this weight, it's a great product! Very affordable compared to other products on the market that weighs less and costs more. I love the smell too, reminds of the ocean, great product to use after a hot day out or just simply to use at night after a hard day. Relaxing and applies smooth on the body. Feels pretty lightweight too and takes effect immediately after application.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

It is emollient but all the Alba botanic moisturisers have a strange smell. Nonetheless, moisturises well and has a thick texture which is great especially during the winter season. Good size yet the package makes it hard to get all the product out.