NL
4.7

4.7
bernstrom
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

One of the best quality L-Glutamine supplement. With the serving size package and price point, this will be a great addition to your fitness training as i's core benefit is to help with recovery. To maximize it, take it after workout along with your post-wokrout protein shake. Depending on your budget, you could also add a serving in before bed.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Helps with gut lining. I like this brand as it's micronized, vegan and powder is really easy to dissolve. However I would hope to find a l glutamine product stored in glass bottles instead of plastics one instead due to concern about BPA & environmental reasons. In addition I try to avoid any products that contains heavy metal (lead) as well. Do remember to give my review a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I am taking that glutamine because of stomach issues. I feel constantly nauseous. Read somewhere that this might be liking gut. I use that powder for a month, but still not sure if it helps. What I noticed my stomach turned flat. There was a constipation in the beginning, but disappeared after 2 weeks. I will keep taking. I read need 6 months to see results.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

benefit i-glutamine, good supplement fitness recovery, Immune System Support. Glutamine is the main fuel source for your body's lymphocytes, white blood cells that fight infection and disease. Intestinal Health Regulation. Glutamine's immune system support is closely related to its activity in our intestines. Muscle Recovery Assistance after training

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

L glutamine help for digestion and muscle recovery. 5g on wake up and 5g post training or non workout days 5g before bed. Allmax glutamine is very quality supplement ingredient for fitness and very good package size.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Been using this product for years it’s affordable and good I generally buy a combo and make my own pre-workout so i but beta alanine, glutamine, creatine and citrulline and mix them flavour and that’s cheap workout all from all max

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I used this when I was working on a musclebuilding program. The taste wasn’t fantastic but I was able to disguise it in protein shakes or sugar free lemonade

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I mix it with protein when replenishing protein in the morning and before training. It's a little bitter and hard to dissolve, but it's easy to drink when mixed with protein. It is expected for muscle synthesis of leucine.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

For me this is the best Glutamine I have used so far, I really like Allmax brand. Other glutamines I've used have a bad taste, this one from Allmax has no taste, it's perfect.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Note: label states 0.000005grms of lead in this supplement??? That’s per dose? Per container? Do I have to do the math to figure out if this is a substantial amount? Can I still do math with this much lead? Is this normal?