NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,521

This flavor is delicious!! The peanut butter masks the taste of the protein powder and makes my protein shakes taste like milk shakes! The price is fabulous for the amount you get. I have a shake after every workout and it instantly makes me feel stronger and more energized. Much prefer this flavor to the plain chocolate.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I bought this product 4 times already, I highly recommended it if you workout and need the extra protein, the taste is great and the quality is superb plus for that price you can't go wrong I highly suggest getting it as I had some good results with it.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

The taste is good and ingredients It is my 4th product that I buy . Size of it 2.2 kg and two pieces . The package was good. Benefit of the Whey product is the price cheaper. I buy for my fitness, workouts and trainings. The supplement is diet and quality is good/

Posted on May 18, 2022
1,166

I've purchased now 4 different brands of vanilla protein powders and this one, by far, is my highest rated. I only gave 3 stars for Value for the Money because ALL OF THESE powders are too expensive. I use them as meal replacements for breakfast and lunch during work so I go through them quicker than most folks. I'll keep buying it though.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I just love this supplement, just the right amount of protein to start the day. I love the way the scoop is situated at the top of the container, no need to go through all the powder to find the scoop. Great for before and after gym training sessions and keeps me fuller for longer, the benefits are great. I love the packaging as there is no need to empty it into another container. The taste is great too.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It is really great supplement . this whey protein has good quality if you workout or your are in diet I LOVE IT. the taste is good, good size I highly recommend this supplement. I am sure will benefit from it for fitness and training activity.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Pretty good taste and dissolves easily in water/milk. I usually avoid whey since it reacts badly with my stomach, but I found that AllMax caused me less bloating than other brands.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Very good product, worth buying; Very good product, worth buying; Very good product, worth buying; Very good product, worth buying; Very good product, worth buying ;Very good product, worth buying ;Very good product, worth buying ;Very good product, worth buying ;Very good product, worth buying.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,232

Amazin product. We will order more. They keep asking where to buy. Excellent and high quality. Very like.