NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I used to take another brand which worked so well for me, but its been discontinued here. That sucks! I had to try a new brand and chose this as it's the cheapest. This one is a little different as it also has ginger mixed with the turmeric, which is an added benefit. I have inflammation issues and arthritis, I'm glad that this works well too.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Both ginger and turmeric have been studied for their ability to provide relief from chronic pain. Studies show that curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is especially effective at decreasing pain caused by arthritis.

560b02ee-ce4e-43c1-954e-7019df20b077
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I have osteoarthritis and I play piano, guitar and several wind instruments. I have been taking MSM, Boswellia, and Bromelain daily for their anti-inflammatory properties for several years. I have tried a few different Tumeric products but this particular one, combining Turmeric and Ginger as they do, after a couple of months noticeably reduced my joint pain. I'm a 70 year old active musician and rely on the strength and dexterity of my hands for my livelihood so I'm writing this review to reach others resisting pain naturally.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Amazing Nutrition is one of many good brands. This is the first time with this brand. I'm tired of taking ginger spice as it was a supplement. Of course I can use ginger when I'm cooking but I don't cook every day that kind of meals. I really believe ginger has many benefits.

Posted on May 23, 2022

You can use this product fo any age. You can feel the benefit effective of quality ingredient, in the frequency of use. You will feel improvement in pain joint, and inflammation . You will cognitive the antioxidant action, but dont feel any taste. The package is ideal to carry the product safe.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Strong taste of turmeric but ok for me as I like it. Seems to help my right knee pain after 1 week. Able to squad now

d3df75f6-a972-4e5e-8389-271269047b45
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I usually have turmeric powder in my morning smoothie and use ginger in my cooking so I thought I'd just add these to my morning meds....so far so good🙏

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

this is a great supplement, the capsule isn't so big that it's hard to swallow but you do have to take 2 at a time.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Like the Turmeric & Ginger combination and can smell the ginger each time I take out pill for consumption. Happy with this purchase and likely to buy again when fully consumed.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This turmeric & ginger capsule is very good quality. You can smell the freshness of the spices when you open the bottle. The dosage is 2 per day, so you get a 90 day supply. It works really well for inflammation.