NL

4.8
Posted on Feb 4, 2022
1,280
8,423

It's good package with great ingredients. 3 pieces of aging skin. It's very gentle, the mask make face firming since first time use it , 2 cream is intense texture and nice scent. This set great for aging skin to repair and rejuvenation. It's make my face life, firming reduced fine lines I don't have wrinkles. Great quality, i will continue using it. 🟣👸

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Really excellent kit. I've been using it for a few weeks and it's very effective. I use this morning and night on face and neck. The smell is pleasant without any strong perfumes. I wake up with my skin smooth and soft. My face always gets dry in the winter and this works well to combat that.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

The scent is not bad and you can use it everyday. There are quality ingredients and xan be used on sensitive skin. The size is decent for the price. Does leave your skin dry after so don't forget to moisturize after.Small package can fit anywhere. This product would be good for teens and youth.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I'm a fan of Andalou Naturals products because I've had great experiences with them. I love the mask that comes in this set and use them often because they make my skin feel bouncy and well moisturized. The lotions are smooth in texture and go on easily. They all smell great too. I have sensitive skin (sensitive everything, I'm autoimmune) and haven't had problems with this brand. In the cool seasons or just in dry weather, I need more moisture, and the Perfecting Cream provides that. I'm hoping to see under-eye benefits from the Night cream--I'm newly middle-aged at 37 years old and am starting to notice changes in the skin under my eyes. In my experience Andalou Naturals products are very high quality. I recommend this brand to friends and family and have purchased Andalou items as gifts.

I buy this one as a small gift for my girls when we meet up. I am in love with this mask, If you have an event, just use it a prior day, and you will feel a slight lift effect on your face. + removes some bumps and simply great!

Louise
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is an excellent quality set to use for trial. The size of the moisturizers are large enough to get a feel for if it is worth purchasing the full size product. This set is also good value for money compared to the cost of buying the sheet mask and full size products.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I love this product! I started with the night cream and when I had to purchase more I saw this package and am so pleased to get the benefit of a day cream now as well. Very moisturizing and very well absorbed into the skin quickly. Not much of a scent which I like. Great quality product

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

A really nourishing and hydrating trio of quality skincare products that leaves skin with a silky texture with regular use. I found the composition of ingredients were very moisturizing and would particularly benefit sensitive skin. Nicely packaged into "trial size" is a great way to try Andalous. Lasts around three applications. Loved the way it made my skin feel and look. A keeper for sure!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great quality! Fully satisfied with the product. Order ed these creams several times and would recommend for clients, who would try small version prior buying full size.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I have sensitive skin and andalou products work great for me. The fragrance is light and pleasant and moisturizes well. I bought a few of these kits to give as gifts also.