NL

4.6
Based on 2,356 Ratings
1,775
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I looove the vitamin C series, my skin feels so healthy. I bought the full travell kit as well, and I will probably get the full sized products. the smell is just wow, especially for the day and night moisturizers. my skin became smoother and brighter within a couple of days, and feels less oily. the size it small, but you don't need much and surprisingly it lasts for a while. I use it for Couple of weeks and not half way yet. really like trying the small kits before buying the full sized product.

a75154aa-e977-427f-9b33-d7088794b110

I purchased the andalou vit C trial set. so far i’ve only used the cleanser, toner and probiotic cream. The cleanser is very gentle and doesn’t dry out the skin. I like to toner, it has a cooling feeling when applied. The probiotic cream is not very moisturizing so i use it for day. The size is just enough to try and experience the benefits of this set. I like the subtle lemon scent and packaging is good too. Will continue to use

f1492f23-10e4-481b-8124-e112113341f6
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great skin care product. The size is great. I use it every day. My age is 24. It has great moisture. And it is suitable for sensitive skin. The packaging is also durable and great quality. It has no scent and it is very good for my skin , dry skin and it benefits it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This is perfect, non GMO and for a great price too. My concerns are a skin boost and have always spent so much money on great skin care! Its well packed and easy to use. I like how I feel the next morning. I just started it- so am not too sure on the results yet. What I like about it, is because that I am always on the go- it saves me time. I just drop it it my travel case and don't have to think about what I need. The scent is great cause it has fruit oil added to it. The packaging is solid, and you'll be sure there will not be any spills. Enjoy! My favourite is the mask , cleanser and the luminous night repair cream - I feel that's a glow. I got it because it mentioned a brighter appearance . The cleanser is great cause it leaves the skin feeling and smelling so clean

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

Several years, when I was 60, ago I bought this item and liked some of the products but not others. I recently tried it again, 8 years later, and I guess my skin changed over time. I loved each of the products and plan on purchasing them in their full size.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This was my first purchase from this company and it was a game changer. Absolutely love it. I suffer from acne scar and it helped me with fading it a little. Please like my reply.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love this package,, that has many benefits to skin due to its composition,, all ages can use it,, it’s work as moisture,, whose have sensitive skin must ask doctor about use it ,, good size according to skin

417fe08b-0a05-4744-92bc-f7adcdda6567
7b78622e-f726-4bb8-908d-424b568500ea
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I like all of Andalou Naturals products. Some are better than others though. You just have to try and see which works for your skin. There wasn’t a very noticeable brightening effect from these but they are still very nice.