NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 25, 2021
Good quality cleanser

Gentle and clean effectively. It does not foam much but you really do not need much each time. I expect the bottle to last quite a while even I am using it every day.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Gentle to skin, must have during moon period to keep intimate area refreshing

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Great product ! I’m using a lot of Apivita products and happy to find out that iherb is carrying it! Thanks a bunch ! 👍🏼😃

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Amazing product, thank you so much!

Usercalifornia
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good for sensitive skin

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Nice smell

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Until now, I have used many kinds of soaps for the delicate zone. I couldn't find anything that I liked 100%. And when I was lost in the delicate zone soap, I found this product at a reasonable price (the ones I buy in Japan are quite expensive), the packaging was cute, and the reviews were good, so I decided to try it out and bought it. Did. Then I finally met 😍😍😍 This soap, first of all, the bottle is cute! ︎ And above all, the scent is too dangerous!! ︎!! ︎ It's oriental and has a little gorgeousness, so the scent isn't too strong, and the scent remains gently and faintly even after washing, and it's a scent that makes you feel really feminine 🥰 I'm happy to be a woman. became. In addition, the lather is gentle and suitable for the delicate zone, and the lather is good. It really makes me feel happy just by using it, so if you're hesitating, I definitely recommend it! ︎ I'm going to repeat 😋❣️

6579d108-3a6c-4a46-a985-b965966efcb7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Perfect soap!! I always use it in my shower routine and it just gives me an excellent feeling of cleanliness and freshness. A pleasant fragrance, only in my opinion the size of the package is a bit small compared to the high price, but if you buy on sale it's fine. My frequency of use is every day so it wears out pretty quickly so I don't know if I will order more because of the price but if there is a sale of course I will order again!!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good, very soft means for intimate hygiene. It has a light herbal aroma. It does not contain soap, but it cleanses the skin in intimate areas well and leaves a feeling of freshness. I don't know why, but it ends quickly, so 4 stars

52dfd548-1eb5-40e4-a7e2-65b08a042197