NL
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

d3833483-2a14-4d64-a55e-e9355391e28f
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I was weary skeptical about this product but it works, it helps to keep my as clean as I never was. The only thing is that 4 tablets is too much for me. My husband told that I looks slimmer and I really lose 3 cm in waist. I don’t have bloating but it didn’t help with constipation

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I been using this product for years on and off when I want to feel clean in and out and not bloated. Never had any issues or bad reactions. I would recommend it if you wanna start your clean eat diet with the right food or just to feel fresh and light.

MrSaedah
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I used it but not frequently good for tommy bloating helps with people who are on diet. The size of the pills are big doesn’t taste good

37b71acf-94cc-4a51-910d-11a399c5ab7b
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I cannot fault iherb. The delivery is so quick even to the UK, always hassle free and well packaged. I’ve been taking this supplement for several years and I swear by it. I would hate to run out but thanks to iherb I never need to run out. Please never stop stocking it! Thank you!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is a good supplement to take in the beginning of a diet. You cleanse your intestines first and get rid of the toxins. It is made of natural ingredients, so hopefully has other benefits. But I suggest taking 1 pill at a time, as the result can be quite violent.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great quality, this supplement is great and the açai is great for an active ingredient. The packaging is as the picture, I benefited from it by cleansing my colon from built up waste and it made me shed a few pounds. Has no taste.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
4,070

I never expected that this product will help me lose a lot of weight, I'm glad it's efficient and effective as it helps my immune system get stronger as well, I highly recommend this to everyone.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I have so many harmful chemicals hurting my body right now when I take a shower my face is very red thanks for the pure milk thistle and fruit I can't find