NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've been using this one before ao i knownit s very good. The price is not bad but the ahipping price is very high but acceptable. The packing is good. The flavor is excellent. I love it a lot great quality. It makes the month clean. It s fresh.

908dbf52-3a6a-4bf2-8402-81b3d5a494e7
Posted on May 22, 2022

It has a very strong mint flavor. I really enjoy it. Love the large, easy-open cap on the tube which also allows you to stand the tube upright. This allows it to take up less counter space and for gravity to help get as much paste as possible down to the opening.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

really help me and my son. good flavor mint and whitening teeth. we buy more when finish. recommend to all. If my review helped you please mark 👍. thanks

f38d60b6-f1ff-41fc-bf05-dfa75a3e9e9c
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

i feel this paste suitable for me,since i have sensitive teeth ,now after using eat i feel better about the benefits i noticed slight difference in the color of my teath they become clean and white the size is excellent

ec882d35-3a88-4158-9c66-b52a7e089558
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

the flavor is great,its not very strong.it really clean and whiten your teeth and very gentle to use every time you brush your teeth

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I grew up using this toothpaste and always come back to it after trying all sorts of more expensive, whitening and organic ones. Leaves my teeth super clean and acts as maintenance to keep my teeth white.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I like the mint blast of this toothpaste. Plus the whitening action is an added benefit.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

good tooth paste. good taste. beneficial ingredients to clean teeth

Rubahamdallah
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
2,892

Very good item soo nice i love i recommanded this otem