NL
4.1

4.1
Posted on Nov 9, 2022
doggie treat

this product is great for teething dogs since it's hard yet does not contain harmful ingredients. i recommend this for pets versus the rawhides. the quality is good and my medium sized dog love playing with it. it's beneficial fo us too since there is less destroyed items. 😅

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

This is a durable toy that will serve for a long time. It has a smell that attracts the dog, so he always chews it. It helps to clean teeth.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

My dog loves it! One of her favorite toys, very robust (shes a tiny destroyer and usually tears them apart in a few days but this one lasts so far)

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

My dogs went crazy for this. They absolutely loved it and play with it all the time. They are not big chewers, but it does keep them occupied for some time. I would definitely recommend it. For reference my dogs are small (< 5 kg in size).

Posted on May 9, 2022

A bit to heavy. Smells good. Quality very good. I like that it contains soda. Good for theeth. Color is great. Dog love it. Frequent play buddy. Packade sealed nicly. Healthy for pet. Good quality ingredients. I would recommendit.

Posted on May 9, 2022
2,713

Posted on May 6, 2022
2,155

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Sadly my two small dogs won't even touch this. I had bought two (one for each of them). Even though it is size small, it is really big and heavy. It is too big for my tiny dogs to use. It is probably good for different dogs not as small as mine.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This was beneficial for my teething puppy, but once her adult teeth came in, she started chewing little pieces off the feet and trying to eat the rubber, so we had to take it away.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Its great, however it does have a strong smell, which my dog was not very fond of. Its soft to the need, not too much not too strong