NL

• S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Excellent Spa standard scrub

Good quality product has a nice soft scent. Large size and can be used for months. Before use, I recommend using a spoon to mix the oils and salt. Product might be a little dry so In a separate bowl take two tablespoons and add a little water. Mix and use. Gently scrub and wash off. If you don’t like the oily feel you can wash off with mild shower foam. Not for daily use. Avoid sensitive areas, avoid areas with wounds and cuts. Don’t add salt to wound. 😅

ace34ac3-d56e-4540-bc5d-72d2adf5fd20
21227b40-f87b-4f35-a0cc-4198bdc53106
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I do not really support buying scrubs from bigger brands, because they are overpriced for JUST A SALT SCRUB… I don’t think it’s worth it. and it is suuuuuuch a dupe! It moisturises so well with oils containing in the scrub! Hugh bottle and amazing NON ARTIFICIAL smell. You can not smell excessive odour like in many other brands, I smell only oil and Himalayan salt😍😍😍

It’s super good. It’s the best scrub for me so far and I would definitely buy again. It leaves the skin super clean and very hydrated. I highly recommend it

3f947011-eca8-4046-a030-4a57383cc3b6
14601595-16ef-4469-993e-1608c34fe33d
e09871f5-547a-4bfa-98b7-d455b0b914ca
db27ac3f-3637-48bb-8d47-9f2f3554c99b
dd4429ff-8011-4978-9496-b16278eef976
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Wowww! Amazed at how long it last. It smells pleasant and feels lovely on the skin. It makes your skin really glowy and silky smooth. One thing I didn't like is when you use it prolonged it can sting your skin. Other than that it's a good product to use and it's worthy to buy. As far the quality, it's not too big not too small perfect. The salt is good quality salt.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This was such a great find. Loved using this product and bought a few to give as gifts. Leaves skin smooth, soft and moisturised. Just don't apply it under running water because the salt will dissolve before it can do the exfoliating. Step out of the water stream when applying and then rinse off.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

a great product with great scent i use it once every tow week quality and size great package for a scrub is usuale it benefit my kp smothes it in a gentle way without makenig me sensitive it works good with my dry skin it feel nice on the skin recomend

Posted on May 12, 2022

Salt crystals are of great shape - they do not hurt but make their scrub job. And I like that this scrub has oil in it - it is left on the body, and I don’t need to use oil or cream after taking a shower. And there’s a lit of product! It lasted for 7 months (but I have to admit that I have 2-3 different scrubs simultaneously, so that I can switch between them depending in what kind of result (or scent) I want). Be cautious if you have cuts on skin or wounds - the salt would hurt!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I like it so much, it makes my skin smooth, silky, i use it after sauna in the gym, and the results are amazing. there is no any strong smell, the scrub is very gentle and the skin is so soft after using it, there is a nice amount, worth the money. will repurchase and recomend it to my friends.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

It perfectly cleanses and at the same time nourishes the skin. After not possible to use body cream. I use it 2 times a week and it's enough for a long time. I try so many scrubs, and it's the best body scrub I`ve ever tried.

71465372-e99f-40f8-a398-6c04f125a02b
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

This is a natural salt so it's a little bit hard on skin. It's not that bad but you just need to be gentle to use. As it contains some oil so my skin didn't get dry after shower. It leaves skin very soft but doesn't leave your shower dirty like the other kind of scrub. The scent is light. The size is big.