NL

4.5
Based on 1,496 Ratings
1,055
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Great quality and the product has a nice shelf life. Now i will try not only me also my mam and sister will be accept these Lavender Oil. I use it each day near of my bed when i goo sleep it is relaxes me. I liked the Quality and Size these product. One little problem with the package is not vary good only these essential oil spilled a little. I bought 3 oils from this company, two were perfectly packaged, one was open. Hope it will help all of as who will accept them. God bless you!

7e47fd0c-4a0a-42f0-a593-49a0a3d2d186
e8b45944-30f6-4462-a941-11d13fbf19e8
2c24ea82-912d-4af7-aafa-4f9208c64d40
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I am not sure what to expect from this kind of product. It smells like lavender, I hope it is a genuine essential oil of great quality, even though it is not thick at all. I used it in a diy beard oil formula and it gave a nice scent.

375459c6-be15-4adc-ab6b-d1c7b35507df
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Winter always goes better with essential oils and this 'Artnaturals lavander' is by far our best option. Our 7 y/o age child loves the routine of turning on the diffuser with lavender oil every evening. He feels calmer and more relaxed. I only ordered the small size because the 4FL OZ seems to be 'out of stock'. The scent & quality are amazing.

This is an essential oil that is worth buying. The smell feels natural with a sweet aroma. I mainly use it with an aroma stove. The packaging is easy to use and store. Especially the lid is easy to open and tighten. The scent calms my moods with a mellow sweetness. I really enjoy this product. For me, Everything is true to the claim.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This essential oil scent is very nice and i use it before sleeping as it benefits our sleep as it has calming and soothing effect. The quality of the oil is very excellent. The size of the bottle is 15ml. It has a nice packaging. I feel that the oil can put on pillows as well.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Considered a “beautifying oil,” the quality of the composition benefit health of both the skin and scalp by balancing sebum (oil) production in all skin types. The use of this essential oil feel gently refreshing, uplifting, calming, soothing, grounding, and centering, yet not sedating. The natural scent encourages feelings of peace and harmony, while uncluttering a chaotic mind. Good size, age and package.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love this lavender scent for the wool balls in my dryer. It is a small size but the intensity of smell is a lot for a small package. I only need a drop or two to get the benefit of the product. Love to find an affordable, natural essential oil. Thanks IHerb!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Smells good and helps me calm down. I put a few drops on my pillow before I go to sleep (careful it might stain your pillowcase) and it really helps me calm down and puts me in a sleeping mood. I will definitely buy it again…

c82c6015-f519-472b-a62f-892767f61987
cc1c3b08-a9cc-4df7-8282-8bed3aff46c2
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is a very pretty Bulgarian lavender. The fragrance is on the soft side and leans more floral than the bite-y, herbal edge that other origins of lavender essential oils can have. I blend my own body products and cleaning products and this lavender performs well for both. I give it only four stars because it is a really runny, lightweight oil which is a slight problem when I am really trying to limit or get a precise number of drops in a recipe. Otherwise, I'm happy with the quality and the scent and I will probably repurchase.