NL
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I had to order this three more times. It’s the. Best thing I found for my biracial daughter’s hair. I use it daily

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is a new product which I am trying for my little girl. So far Aussie products are good and the kids curly series are no lesser. The best part, it has a great smell and my daughter loves it

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

malak93
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefit composition sensitive gentle i love it very much❤️❤️❤️

e866a7ae-180a-4d1b-a444-09b174ed9485
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I expected more. Smells okay, if you like fruity scents, but isn't nourishing or defining my curls as good as I thought it would. I don't like the gel like consistancy. It does however come in a good size.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good scent and use it daily high quality and very good size for any age package is nice

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

it smells great. good moisturizer i loved it will buy again

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is a good price so I bought it for my grand-daughter. I may try it myself first as it smells so nice.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Amazing scent , good size for a month , nice package and it came sealed well , keeps hair moisturized