NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

he beat shampoo i used My hair loves this brand Never heard of this brand before, but I liked the packaging and decided to try it. My hair isn't curly but it is as dry as curly hair. I was pleasantly surprised that after I wash it, it isn't 'clean' in away that means it's also tangly and stripped out of the natural oil produced by scalp. It felt clean and moisturized instead. Really happy with it so far. I went ahead and bought more of it for family members.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I believe I finally found the shampoo I’m looking for! This is by far the best one I’ve tried from Aussie. I have oily scalp but very dry hair and this one works wonder!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Who knew shampoos could be detoxing lol. I love the packaging and the black colour of the shampoo. Works as well as the others I've tried from this brand.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

smells nice & leaves hair smooth & scalp clean. by far most effective shampoo to detox any impurities on scalp. but size runs a bit small, better if they have a pump bottle with bigger size.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I was really amazed at how well the shampoo works I’ve always had problems with my hair but Aussie shampoo seems to be the perfect solution

Sara94moki
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

LOVE IT, great value for the size. My sister and I have straight hair but different types, mine is oily and hers is dry but we both use it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Smells nice, like the texture, lathers well, but gave me dandruff at the first usage, and dry hair... I don't know if there's any protein, amino-acid in there from the extract but did some research couldn't find anything before purchasing of course. I'll still use and it, for a week or two, if it works out to be better I'll change the rating, if it doesn't it I'll just stay like that.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I’ve tried many of Aussie shampoo and conditioner and I love the scent and quality. But this one makes my hair so dry. I need to add much conditioner, and I do use oil when I dry my hair.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Hair feels really clean and smells nice after using this. Worthy to try.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Amazing, smells so good and really moisturizes. Great price. Works well.