NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love this quality product. It has a smooth texture, non-greasy composition, goes on easily, slight orange scent but not overwhelming, requires very little to get the benefit of a deep moisturization. We use it to soothe sunburn during summer season and its fine on sensitive skin. Recently they changed the package and reduced the size from 2oz to 1.7oz. The vitamin C in it is much needed as we age because Vit C makes collagen and this helps me iron out wrinkles.

Posted on May 18, 2022

The second time I order this moisturiser and probably not the last! I love the fresh scent (which is exactly what I like for summer season) and the texture is amazing.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

My wife is absolutely in love with Avalon products. The products are very high quality and you see results after a short time of use.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

These products did wonders for my dry skin. I tried many expensive brands, but this works the best. Serum, moisturizer, cleanser and oil. All amazing!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

A great texture to this cream, i like using the cleanser from this line also. pleasant scent and the price on Iherb is the best

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I have tried dozens of Vitamin C serums and I always come back to this brand. A little goes a long way and the light citrus smell lets you know the ingredients are fresh.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

i really love this product. I saw a big difference in my skin after only a week. The scent is nice. My skin has more moisturize and the texture is improved. The quality of Avalon products is excellent. I use it at bedtime only.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Omg the smell! But not just the smeel, the product is amazing, I felt the difference sine the first use, and I love it. One of the best that I used In years.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I believe the quantity of vitamin C is pretty high, which might be beneficial for the skin. However, I don’t recommend it for dry skin. I can’t wear it alone, without adding another moisturizer on top. Also, sometimes my face turns red after using it, and I don’t have senzitive skin, just dry.