NL

8,070
1,631
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Best Moisturiser for Ezcema

Since my son has been diagnosed with Ezcema when he was 30 mths old, I have switched from Cetaphil to this brand. I have tried the Lavender scent first which I loved the smell on my son's skin but unfortunately it irritated his skin so got the fragrance free. Tell ya, no regrets. It's really work well with Ezcema. Straight after showering him, I put this lotion on his face, neck and body. The texture is not too heavy or light but just right, quite fast to absorb into his skin and best, no irritation at all. However, I do need to reapply on certain area that are pone to dryness especially joints area two or three times a day as we are in aircon room most of the time. Singapore weather just too humid and hot... Highly recommended this item to all Ezcema kids. I just purchased another 4 bottles due to 25% special disc 'yay'. Kindly give me a 'like' 👍 if you find it helpful.. Many thanks!

867a1a6c-ce16-4f12-9c8c-66580104d890
a6dee064-f0c0-4a6c-bb16-f59c82a7df55
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

the items I ordered arrived just now. I LIKE THAT IT doesn't have scent, fragrance free, I first used it on my toddler when she had her skin asthma. This is a very good quality product of Aveeno. true to its size, suitable to all ages. and it was also well packed. it benefits my baby.

51c33074-02cf-4695-b44a-bbed9233c55e
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
8,501

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Unscented, easy to use pump, the quality is great as always with aveeno. The size is huge, good for baby at any age, the package is well packed. Benefits my baby with eczema. The composition is non sticky, gentle and good for baby with sensitive skin. Good for winter season

b227764f-68cb-4d23-b835-870a4b085a9b
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

First of all, I have a normal-dry skin. I decided to give this a try as I love how the face moisturiser works to rid of my dehydrated skin from using high strength benzoyl peroxide. It does have a very light oat scent as I think it's the main ingredient used for this product. It doesn't bothers me much as the scent is only there for a few minutes and doesn't last. The cream gets absorb pretty quickly into the damp skin but hydration doesn't last as long as the other Aveeno product that contains urea. However, noted that this product's target audience is the baby's skin. So, I will still stick to the urea version for the longer lasting hydration effect.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It is soooo moisturising and being absorbed so fast that i stop hating using lotions)))lol You know, sometimes it takes long for some product to be absorbed by the skin and it is very irritating. This one has a smooth texture, easy to apply and my skin feels and looks great after using! happy with my purchase!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this lotion I buy it for myself, its quite thick and the scent is really subtle. I do mix it with oil, grapeseed on my face and olive on my body, but that is something I've always done to maintain silky smooth skin. I haven't seen this in the shops so I will be ordering again!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 25, 2023
1,286

My child has very dry skin in winter, and if something else is missing, then a rash appears. I tried this lotion, I didn’t remove the problem at all, but there is definitely a result. The jars are enough for a long time and the price, relatively if you take something similar in our pharmacy, it will be cheaper. Although now the prices on the site have also risen significantly

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I use this every single day since my son was born. This is the second time I bought. It is very smooth and moisturising enough. My son has never got skin problems by using this. I can use it without any worries. The size is quite huge and the bottle design is a pump so very easy and it lasts long time. I love it.