NL

4.5
Based on 4,760 Ratings
3,202
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I love this product, I have never used it before but I did not regret I bought it. It gently cleans the pores without being hard or abrasive, the smell is natural not too overpowering the texture feels mildly like a scrub so it's great for gentle exfoliation and leaves the skin moisturized. I have sensitive skin but this does not make my face red or breakout, the size is not big but the usage is easy and economical. Good quality I will reorder again

5cadb583-10cb-4597-97c5-e4ecb5a98082

as usual Aveeno products is great Description With Moisture-Rich Soy Extract Gently Removes Impurities for Softer, Brighter, More Even-Toned Skin Cleanse Soap-Free Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic Gentle Enough for Everyday Use and Sensitive Skin Dermatologist Recommended for Over 65 Years This exclusive formula contains moisture-rich soy extract and naturally derived granules Gentle exfoliates while it cleanses Helps improve skin tone, texture, and clarity Leaves skin soft, smooth, and even-looking Reveals brighter, more radiant skin The AVEENO® Positively Radiant® collection is designed to enhance your natural radiance and give you a lit-from-within glow. Each soy enriched product targets even tone and texture. Beauty in the Regimen™ One of the secrets of radiant, healthy-looking skin is consistency and routine. Clean Moisturize Treat

684c1ab1-2b95-4c0d-82fb-927d686424a4
Posted on May 14, 2022

Pretty long waited for this scrub to appear, but it was worth it, because the product does fulfill all the given promises. Scrubbing particles here are homogeneous and rather small (probably, that's why the scrub is positioned as a means for daily use), but cleansing at the same time gives an intense. After the first application the skin remained satisfied: it became smooth, pleasant to the touch and - most importantly - was not over-dried, as it can be with more "aggressive" scrubs. The smell of the scrub is pleasant, but at the same time unobtrusive. Package is not huge, but usage is easy and economical. Great quality product and for sure I'll order it again.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love this product! I have never used it before and I love the scent that is very refreshing. It gently cleans the pores without being abrasive and I am happy I tried it. I would purchase again. Great for the aging skin for a woman in her late sixties, help is appreciated when you are a female that age.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
7,438

Good product. Purchase super. Large selection for every taste, as well as a very attractive price. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I advise everyone to buy.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Highly recommended. It is gentle to use and it really moisturize your skin. This is also good for those people who has sensitive skin. The quality if this product is amazing and you’ll will really benefit from it as it’s really removed dirt on your face. The packaging is quite good.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

its really good to my skin. size is so generous. the flavor is so good. i use it daily. the quality is awesome as well. given the benefit immediately. used it so frequency. the composition is smooth. packaging is nice. age is for long time. it is also good for sensitive skin and is gentle to skin. it moisturize specially my face so well.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I recently started using Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub and I have been very happy with the results. This scrub is very gentle on the skin, yet it is effective at removing dirt, oil, and other impurities. I have noticed that it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, and it has a nice, light scent that is not overpowering. The scrub is also very easy to use, as it comes in a convenient tube that dispenses the perfect amount of product. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this scrub.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I actually liked it for every day use, it has light texture with little scrubbers that are really soft on the skin, it doesn’t scratch the outer layer of the skin, smells fresh, verrry little scent, the size is ok but it will finish fast, packaging is nice. My face felt fresh and moist afterwards

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I always go back to buying this my skin is very sensitive and I have rosacea so I'm always a bit cautious when it comes to face scrubs, But this scrub is so gentle on my face I highly recommend I use it twice a day and cleanse so good! also the size is very good as it will last for a couple of months with you! (hope this review helps)