NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Natural antiviral and cold sore remedy

We absolutely love Barlean’s brand of Olive Leaf Complex. We use both the liquid (for younger kids) and the pills for us. Typically, it quickly knocks out any viral activity, especially if we catch it early enough. Cold sores disappear and heal quickly, and we take 2pills up to 3x a day as soon as we feel one coming on, and usually, the next day it is gone! My youngest has had some scary symptoms from time to time, and his fever during these times would cause febrile seizures. However, when we give him high doses, he is a totally different kid the very next day! Happy and healthy. Usually he feels so much better he says he doesn’t need any more, but I will typically give him 1-2 doses for the next few days just to completely kill whatever is in his system. We have tried several other brands that claim to be “the BEST” Olive leaf extract, but this is the only one. No where else can you find 40% olueropein content. Simply the best, without advertising as such! Seriously, it won’t disappoint.

Helps whenever I am about to get sick and my immune system needs a boost

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

These capsules are very effective at helping the immune system fight off systemic fungal infections.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great ingredients, 40 percent standardized. Believe it helps with my blood pressure

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
10,468

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Very good produc ! The Shipping was Veru good too!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Quality supplement company. Great for heart health & lowering cholesterol. Easy to open container.

karima
Posted on Nov 22, 2021
2,189

a good olive leaf complex

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
1,242
10,158
Auto-translated from Russian

A very cool complex, an antiviral supplement, as a bonus also for immunity, and also has antifungal properties, I definitely recommend it. And you be healthy and press useful for rewards!

6ad03a7b-d00d-4aa8-b3f2-e8902cbd2af6
Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It is a good olive leaf nutritional supplement that is easy to eat and has no side effects such as nausea! I have a lack of fat, so I take it with me.