NL

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Good

I haven't tried the product yet, I'm pregnant and I can't wait to use it and update my review. the packaging is perfect and the product looks that it is made of good quality materials.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Awesome, looks and feels like love to dream swaddle just much cheaper because of the offer. Arrived safely. Thank you!

3d7b9dd2-9293-4be4-8e4c-67a2c8718817
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

baby loves it and sleep very well. He wears it every night! I bought all sizes of this product.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Very good quality! A bit useless functionality for straps, toddlers not travelling much and especially in sleeping swaddle =) But nice to have!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

very good quality! Perfect size for my son!!!! the package came well packed!!! I loved this tip, my son is much calmer when I put him wrapped in it!! super nominate!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

50th day I'm still under 5kg. I chose this size because it said 6 kg and up to 3 months, but when I opened the package, I thought that the waist part was thin and small, so when I tried it on, it was a tight fit. I tried lowering the zipper a little, but I don't think I can use it anymore. I think it's a small newborn size for a month old. Are foreign babies small? ? ? I bought it because it was on sale because my hands and feet were so fluttering, but it was a failure. disappointing. I will buy another from another manufacturer.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

There aren't many reviews, but I bought it at a discount.