NL

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love this roller. It came well package and it’s very beautiful and high quality. I use this daily in morning and night and have notice on my skin especially around my eyes. I think everyone could benefit from incorporate using this jade roller into their daily beauty routine.

d0811879-04fa-462f-9fa8-7c29c35bad12
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This jade roller is really well made and its well weighted to hold in your hand as you gently glide it in an upward motion on your face. It is cool to the touch and works to calm, relax the muscles while slowly penetrating serums deep into the skin. The smaller roller is fantastic to massage the eye area and assist in transporting the eye serum around the orbital area.

e6a9f597-9c53-46de-a0c0-6dc942fe1928
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have recently discovered Beauty by Earth products and have loved all of them. I use this beautiful, well made jade roller with their organic face oil, and LOVE the way it feels on my skin. It's especially nice when you've had a long day and have a headache to roll this across your forehead. It is a smaller roller on one end for the area, which is helpful too. Great product. You won't be disappointed.

7fad9554-70f6-4f52-a7f4-62091431b37d
11502bee-48a7-4abe-9832-c0f52a06752d
Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this facial roller. It has a sleek handle and roller. The rollers are smooth and have a cooling feel on the skin. It comes in a sturdy package which can be used for storage. It’s size makes it easy to use. The main benefit that I’ve noticed from using the product is a smoothing of my forehead wrinkles and depuffing of the under eye area. I would definitely recommend this product!

35cb70b7-6bca-42a2-9938-8a4712be8ddd
Posted on May 11, 2022

Since I got this product I have included it in my skincare routine! It makes putting serum into my skin so much better and is overall really relaxing to use. The quality of it is nice too because it feels like thought was put into it when it was made!

4f10bb1c-63df-43a0-8e0f-cea954839ff0
Posted on May 3, 2022

This jade roller is a perfect tool to help with my puffiness in the morning and it’s very soothing. I’ve tried others in the past and the quality of this roller is far better. It’s just the right size to comfortably use and reduce puffiness. Sometimes i even put it in the freezer so it’s cold! Works wonders!

fd08f5e2-3090-4d64-9b96-9ef965594d2d
bac413cc-67ef-44c3-a684-98e48314eb20
Posted on May 2, 2022

This jade roller is good quality—easy to use and easy to clean. It might take a while to remember to use it as part of my routine and see major differences in my skin’s appearance, but I’ve enjoyed the cooling sensation each time I have used it with my moisturizer. It’s also a really lovely color.

6919683e-3965-4ded-9e25-d6bb33e04a53

I Bought this jade roller to assist in rolling my various skincare products into my facial skin. The larger end works great on my larger facial areas like my cheeks and jaw area and the smaller area is great for around the eyes. I found that chilling this in the fridge before use is not only refreshing in the summer weather, but also helps with swelling and redness. The color of the unit is really pretty too. I definitely recommend getting this if you don’t have one.

053377f2-6a5b-4240-9a15-5253f664718c
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This jade roller feels so good in my hand and looks and feels like it's great quality. I used to have one from another company that broke, and this one is so much nicer. I tend to hold a lot of tension in my jaw and I have been using this at night. It really helps relax me, and gets the circulation going in my skin that I think helps with puffiness and sagging. I had a sinus headache and used the small end around my nose and eyes, and it really helped me feel better! I also love that it comes in a little box for storage.

d6fe47fa-8c9a-4c3d-83bc-a59845ed6081
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have been seeing these rollers all over Instagram and Tik Tok and needed to see what the hype was about. There is cooling sensation when you use it, especially if you put it in the fridge and that's great for the skin. I love the packaging (I am a sucker for good packaging) and love how smooth the roll motion is on the skin. I definitely recommend this product!

939870ed-68e8-4dc7-bfbb-67b8d239d1f2