NL
4.5

4.5
GreenFoodPortal
Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I love almonds and this is grea value! Big package/size. The taste is fresh and great. Almonds have huge health benefits, and I make almond butter all the time, using these in my recipe. 10/10!

It tastes so delicious when baking with walnuts and adding powdered Erythritol ingredients and it becomes a crunchy nuts cookies when you are having keto diet

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Almonds are important source of nutrients in my keto diet, have been trying this brand for several months. Always satisfy with its quality. A big bag with good value of money. They taste great with airfryer.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

First time purchasing this brand's almonds so wasn't sure what to expect, but was pleased with the fresh flavor and texture so will buy these again. The price was reasonable.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Exceptional quality almonds and we are happy that these are raw, not processed. They come expensive so we buy more when there are offers going on.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This product was what was expected and beyond! I am glad I can return to some « healthy » snacking LOL! Nevertheless they are great tasting at a good price.

wksiu
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The Bergin brand of almonds is a bit on the high side in terms of price, but its quality is superior to other cheaper brands.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

These are great-tasting raw almonds for a snack or can be used in recipes.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I love Bergin products. Simple and effective packaging. Great product and excellent quality