NL

1,361
EmmaJane
Posted on Oct 16, 2022
Super good skincare oil

I used it for a month now and would like to write a review. It really improves uneven skin tone and scars. I have acne problem skin before and left some scars. And I can see it really fades off a bit and my face become more bright and shiny. I hope a better result when I use it more frequently (now is two times per week). By the way, I love it’s texture. And I was worried if it smells like cooking oil before I bought it 😂 But luckily not, the scent is actually really good and pleasant. Recommend 👍🏻

51fadf67-fc7b-4db3-9f0d-ca4a5261c49b

BIO-OIL is a multi-use Skincare Oil that helps improve Uneven Skin Tone, Aging & Dehydrated Skin, Scars, Stretch Marks. The KEY INGREDIENTS in the product are VITAMIN A OIL, VITAMIN E, CHAMOMILE, SUNFLOWER, and LAVENDER OILS. BIO-OIL is easily absorbed into the skin. Do not use the product on broken skin. This oil matches with SENSITIVE skin types, but if you find irritation on the skin, discontinue use!

a68daf70-bd28-42ca-95c5-85efed673181
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,443

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

ordered this oil to use with Palmer's stretch marks lotion because I was recommended to avoid or reduce new stretch marks from working out especially since i'm prone to having them and already have stretch marks from growing up. hopefully it works but from what I hear I think I can safely say that it does.

e1c5079c-a878-4e97-b1d9-d5ca0fb8c132
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Thanks to this product I didn’t get stretch marks during pregnancy. This oil is must have during pregnancy and even after. I used it with Mustela moisturizing lotion. Also I’m using postpartum to my breast and it helps with itching also😶‍🌫️. I love the scent. I wish the package would be bigger but anyways it’s best product.

26b91999-e512-4036-8e19-bdfdd3355090
Posted on May 9, 2022

I use this oil for years and do recommend it for everyday usage both in summer and in winter. It is very good for Mediterranean countries with "aggressive" sun to prevent your body skin from drying. I recommend to use it right after the bath or shower to help sealing moisture into skin.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,815

I really like this oil. I use it consistently for over several months, in various areas for scars and stretch marks. The texture is pleasant and the smell is very good

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I used it during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks. I smeared it before applying oil from stretch marks. This butter gives a pleasant feeling of smoothness on the skin. I will order it for nursing time. It's good quality, gives pleasant care to your skin, so I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,365

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

First off, the package lasts forever. The nourishment this product provides to old and new scars is top notch. I've been able to fade both old and new scars using this product. Also, it's good for my sensitive skin since I've never had a negative reaction. The scent is certainly unique and may not be for everyone. It's somewhat floral.