NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I don't know how well it cleans the body, but it is very moisturizing. It doesn't strip the skin at all. It does lather very little if you put some effort into it, but it doesn't lather a ton if you use your fingers. It lathers great on a loofah though. I could do without the artificial floral scent but it's not too bad.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love this shower oil. It has very light scent. I buy only this size bottle as it is very good price and very useful package. I love the feeling after shower with this oil - skin becomes gentle, moisture, no any dry feeling. Excellent quality composition for sensitive skin for any age.

Posted on May 11, 2022

one of my favorites !you dont't need any shampoo good for your hair too good quality gentle on the skin.without any scent .size of bottle worth every cent. use it all the time.it s a very soothing shower oil.good brend.if you have skin issues this is the oil you should use.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have old, sensitive skin and was looking for a bath oil that would suit me for both my dry skin issues and cleansing. This product answers both needs nicely. A big plus is the fact that it does not leave the shower floor oily or slippery. The scent is very mild, and while not something flowery or particularly pleasant, it is not at all offensive - a very neutral sort of scent. If perfume is what you want, this is not the product for you.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Nice moisturizer for dry skin. I bought this as i had another in shower body oil while feeling good, its scent was pleasant. I gave this a try. The size is double of the other and the ingredients more pure with an excellent scent.. its great to use in the shower and its packaging, a pump, is so nice comoared to twist off tops. Is that an age thing? Its very gentle and have had no issues with my sensitive skin. . Great quality and i recommend this.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Feels good on the skin with bathing. Gentle and not irritating. I've used Neutrogena Body Oil, really like it and thought I'd give this a try. I think I prefer Neutrogena Body Oil because it works well in the shower, feels great on the skin, and no need to oil or moisturize after shower. With Bioderma Shower Oil, I still feel the need for moisturizing after the shower.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Interesting formula. Not sure about it being scented. It’s a surfactant and I wish it were a little more oil based if that makes sense? Not what I expected from an oil cleanser. I was happy to use the full bottle but not sure if I would buy it again

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

My skin loves this stuff! It gets me clean without drying me out and washes off easily. I don't love the sweet scent, but it's pleasant and not overpowering. So far definitely the best shower cleanser I've tried yet.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

love it our family soap works like a charm for dry and sensitive skin. love the light scent. i don't need to put cream on my body anymore