NL

4.9
Based on 1,029 Ratings
Posted on Aug 26, 2022
Best makeup remover

Great for my sensitive oily skin hasn’t broke me out or caused itchiness like other brands, doesn’t leave residue and feels like water. It has no scent so a major plus since i use it everyday to wipe my makeup. This size lasts me at least four months with daily use.

730895f3-7483-4366-8019-f3e6dd7bf5f9
c1c23a2b-4da4-4a3f-8874-e951227dd9b2
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

For me, this is the best miceller water ever, I’ve been using it for around a year and i have no intention of changing it. I have a sensitive, dry, acne prone skin. I use it to remove makeup, sunscreen, or just as a first step cleanser in hot summer days! I recommend it to everyone but if you’re someone who wears heavy makeup you might need something stronger. I like the size, quality and composition. The packaging is also convenient!

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is the most delicate and high quality micellar water that I've used. No bad scent, softest texture and no stains or sticky feeling on my face. And most importantly, it softly removes every kind of makeup, with no irritation for skin or eyes (although, we should try to keep it out of eyes). The size is also an advantage, it lasts for ages! The package allows refill to smaller travel size containers. Overall, very happy that I ever started using this micellar solution and it's always a part of my vanity desk!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very pure micelle water that cleans your face, including eyes, without the need to rinse. Does not irritate the skin. No scent or leftover film on your face. The size is very large, double the regular size (see picture). It’s for all ages, and a top quality cleanser. I use it morning and evening before applying my face creams.

d83f2fc3-11c7-4855-a46a-13f72efce744
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I have reordered this product because it works well to cleanse my skin. It was recommended by a dermatologist so i trust it to do its job well. I will continue to use this product. The bottle is huge and it lasts well so pretty good value for money. Quick and easy to use. It is unscented which suits me.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I bought this product for my husband, who has to work under the sun and needed to use sunscreen on his face every day. He found those regular face cleansers were not very efficient in washing off the oil-based sunscreen, while this product works perfectly fine! His face feels so clean after using it, and he doesn't smell like suncreen anymore!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Love this product. I’m a fan for almost 2 years!! Great and healthy ingredients without any harmful ingredients. Cleans the skin well before the moisturiser and leaves a bit of moist by itself and that’s a benefit. I prefer the smaller package for travelling but the big one is great for daily use. Love it!!