NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Прекрасно!

High quality supplement with scientifically proven effectiveness. The taste is neutral, my baby at the age of 2 months didn’t mind taking it. Serving size also convenient, as you need only five drops. I couldn’t see the benefit straight after using it, but I believe it improved gut health of my baby.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very good product. every time my baby did not poop, this is useful. also is very amazing that my baby like the taste of it. every time when I took this close, she open mouth very quickly and waiting for it, very funny, no need to force her to take it. The quality is very good, it works well, since she will poop at the day having it.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Items are recieved in good condition with good expiry date - in Mar 2023. Purchased this as the other variation (anti colic & improve digestive system) is not available. Am giving this a try and hope my little one has stronger immunity. Will repurchase again when needed!

fce3770e-908e-44fc-b851-687c26d73a20
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have been giving this to my little one for the past 3 months ..she used to have frequent flu and cough..her immune system boosted after consuming this product..

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Have always used this brand since my kid was a baby. It doesn't have any fuuny taste and it's easy to let the kid have it before his meal. Great quality for the price! Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Happy with product - was looking for a vitamin d supplement and probiotic for my newborn - so this ticks the boxes - I would actually next time just order their other product as it is the same but with a slightly higher dose of vitamin d

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I continue to use probiotics for my baby. not noticing too much of a difference just yet as she is Colic. Heard this was supposed to help.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Great product for children's immune system during winter months!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

My baby poo everyday after taking this, so I will keep on buying