NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Affordable detergent that works well

Biokleen works better than many dish washing detergent I used before. And the price is good on iHerb. So is there anything not to like? Well, it leaks! Hopefully either the packaging or the cap got a bit more attentions. BTW, I have used Mrs Meyer's before and I think it does a better job of cleaning dishes than Biokleen. But it is quite a bit more expensive too.

I like how it won’t keep my hands dry after using plus it smells great like lemon, very good soap and a small amount cleans do a good quantity of dishes recommended.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I'm a big fan of this company's soaps and am glad to get this one in a large bottle at a good price.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

It’s okay,I like the smell. I need to use it so much more that regular dish soap. The biggest bonus ,my hands don’t feel dry anymore,it’s more gentle

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I like this product especially the smell is good so recommended.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

got recommended by medical medium so I bought a lots of different products , I am sure that the quality is great

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Love every thing biocleen makes. Their priducts do what they say and are reasonably priced.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Cleans dishes well can remove hard grease , safe ingredients. Quantity is good for the price. Will purchase again

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

this is my first purchase, very good, will buy it again.